The drive from Bilbao to San Sebastian takes about 1hr 15mins. My minivan has A/C and large panoramic windows. After a short introductory driving tour of the city, We'll visit the Monte Igueldo for the spectacular view, and then head to the Historic Center - the "Parte Vieja". This is where you'll find some of the best tapas-bars in the city, as well as the lovely Basilica de Santa Maria del Coro. On the return trip to Bilbao, we'll take the scenic route along the rugged Basque coast from Zarautz to Zumaia - its spectacular!
Day trips & excursions
Private sightseeing tour from Bilbao to San Sebastian
Availability: Every day
Duration: 7 hours
Language: English , French , Spanish , German
Mobile voucher accepted
Do this because
- View the impressive San Juan de Gaztelugatxe Island
- From Monte Igueldo, take in the panoramic view over San Sebastian
- Sample some local & regional specialties in the old town of San Sebastian
What to expect
- Private, multilingual driver/guide
- Tolls, parking fees, and fuel charges
What's not included
- Admission fees for castles, museums, etc.attractions
Meet your driver/guide on the quay of your cruise ship in the Bilbao or Getxo Port. Can also pick up at the airport, train station, your hotel, bed and breakfast, or private residence.
What to remember
- Private tour in small group up to 6 persons
- This tour lasts 8 hours
Departure at 9.00am
Sightseeing in France
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 50 % refund if you cancel up to 30 days before the activity begins.