Cooking class and tasting at a Cesarina's home in Bologna
- Prepare 3 typical recipes of Bolognese cuisine
- Tasting of the recipes made with a glass of local wine
- Receive an apron and an official shopping bag of "Le Cesarine"
Learn the secrets and tricks of the most famous dishes of Bolognese cuisine and taste the fruit of your work paired with a glass of local wine.
Le Cesarine are the ambassadors of the Italian culinary heritage, the first Italian network of expert certified cooks. The Cesarine preserve the oldest recipes of the Italian culinary tradition handed down from generation to generation and welcome travelers into their homes for an authentic experience of sharing.
During the lesson, the Cesarina will reveal the tricks of 3 authentic Bolognese recipes. Have fun testing your culinary skills. Each participant will have a station equipped with tools and all the ingredients to make the recipes.
- Tastings of what you have prepared
- Cooking Lesson
- Official "Le Cesarine" apron
- Official"Le Cesarine" shopping bag
- Infants (0-3 years old): free of charge
- Children (4-8 years old): reduced
Contact your local tour operator directly for the precise address of your experience. You will find the contact details in the voucher, after booking
- Minimum 1 participants, maximum 6
- Contact your local tour operator directly for the precise address of your experience. You will find the contact details in the voucher, after booking
- Every day
- At 10:00 am and 5:00 pm
Umberto Cesari is a member of The Grand Wine Tour: an Association of the finest wineries across Ital...
Stroll through the center of Bologna with your local guide, admire its landmarks and learn about its...
Visit the Sanctuary of Madonna di San Luca and enjoy a breathtaking view of Bologna from above. Disc...
A special tour to discover the ancient taverns and wine bars of Bologna, tasting unique products wit...
Visit the seven churches of the Basilica of Santo Stefano and, together with your guide, discover mo...
The Archiginnasio Palace was built between 1562 and 1563 at the request of the Papal Legate of Bolog...