- Walking tour with a skilled local guide
- Access city unlosable places like the Due Torri, the Compianto sul Cristo Morto by Niccolò dell'Arca and the great Teatro Anatomico in the Archigimnasium
- Learn everything about the present and the past of Bologna
You only have a few hours to spend in Bologna but you’d still like to discover the essence of the historical city center? Or maybe you’d love to have an expert professional guide at your disposal, to help you unlock the secrets of this medieval city? Then this tour is for you!
Discover Bologna in two, story-packed hours you can experience the porticos, monuments, and towers of what UNESCO has defined the best preserved medieval center in the world.
Piazza Maggiore, San Petronio church, Piazza della Mercanzia, the ancient market area, Santa Maria della Vita church (Compianto by Niccolò dell’Arca), Archiginnasio, Due Torri (The itinerary is subject to change based on locations’ closures/opening)
- Skilled Italian/English speaking tourist guide
- Entrance to the Anatomical Theatre and Stabat Mater hall
- Entrance to the Compianto by Niccolò dell’Arca
- Entrance fees
- Guided tour
- Guided walking tour
- Headsets (to hear the guide)
- Free for Bologna Welcome Card holders
- Free for children under 12
- Child (12-17): reduced
Piazza Maggiore 1/e – 40124
Bologna Welcome, Tourist information and incoming services point
- First tour: 10.30am every day
- Second tour: 03.00pm Mondays, Fridays, Saturdays, Sundays and holidays
Bologna is the capital of this prosperous region in Italy: Emilia Romagna. Not yet contaminated by m...
"Umberto Cesari is a member of The Grand Wine Tour Association: a quality brand that certifies hospi...
Come discover the essence of FICO thanks to a journey that will let you explore every corner of the ...
Explore the world of FICO through a journey to discover Italian agricultural production and all that...
We will leave from the Two Towers to continue on a delightful walk in the center of the city, inside...
Bologna is a beautiful city, rich in historical buildings, piazzas and colonnades. The city features...