Enjoy the best of France while in Bordeaux on this 1.5-hour cheese and wine tasting session. Meet in one of Bordeaux's most unique locations and discover the underground vaulted '100 cheese cellar'! In a fun and informative atmosphere, come and savor nine AOC cheeses from all over France that will be complemented by three regional wines of Bordeaux. Here, you will discover the magic of pairing food and wine and experience a wide range of flavors and aromas.
Excursions & day trips
Bordeaux cheese and wine tasting
Language: English , French
Availability: See calendar
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 1 hour 30 minutes
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Taste nine kinds of AOC cheeses and three regional wines of Bordeaux
- Learn more about food & wine pairings
- Experience a wide range of flavors and aromas
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Commented tasting in a selected cheese restaurant
- Wine tasting
- Small platter of cheese
- Small group tour of 8 persons maximum
What's not included
- Personal expenses
19 rue Huguerie, 33000 Bordeaux, France
In front of the Baud et Millet restaurant
What to remember
- Tour is operated in English unless otherwise stated
- This tour is not wheelchair accessible
- Tour requires minimum of 2 passengers (adults) to operate
- In case minimum numbers are not reached we will offer to reschedule or refund your tour
Tour runs year-round except May 1st, December 25th, 31st and January 1st.
- Morning Tour:
Tuesday to Saturday – 11.30am to 13.00pm
- Afternoon Tour:
Monday to Friday – 5.00pm to 6.30pm
Ophorus Excursions & Tours in France
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 1 day before the experience begins.