If you love wine, culture, history and nature, this tour is made for you!Discover 2000 years of history and the beauty of Saint-Emilion village and vineyards, both listed as Unesco World Heritage.Medieval architecture, 18th century classic-style chateaus or 21st century cellars designed by reknowned architects! Also, the best place to learn about the art of wine making… and of wine tasting!
Excursions & day trips
From Bordeaux An afternoon in Saint Emilion
Availability: See the calendar
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: 4 hours
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Smaller group size gives you a personalized experience in good company
- Let the atmosphere of the city surround you as your guide takes you through the streets
- Dive into the world of winemaking - see the transformation from grape to glass
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Visit of two chateaux
- Visit of the medieval village of Saint-Emilion
- Tasting of wines
- Professional and very friendly guide
- Guided tour
What's not included
- Pick up and drop off at the hotel
- Gratuities (optional)
12 Cours du 30 Juillet, Bordeaux, France
Meet your guide at Bordeaux Tourist Information Office at least 15 minutes before the departure
What to remember
- This tour will have a minimum of 2 people and a maximum of 8 people
- A minimum of 2 participants to operate the tour is required
- Dress for outdoor activity with comfortable shoes and clothes
- IMPORTANT INFORMATION: this tour is available in different languages with a special departure day
- On Monday, Wednesday and Friday at 1.30pm
Max le chauffeur
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 1 day before the experience begins.