- Travel along the Chateau Route through famous appellations
- Discover the wines and blends of the left bank
- Visits and wine tastings to 3 carefully selected wineries
Depart for the Medoc wine region where some of the most famous wineries of Bordeaux are located. Travel along the Chateau Route through famous appellations such as Margaux, Saint Julien, Pauillac or Saint Estephe. This full day tour has been designed as an introduction to the wines and blends of the left bank in which Cabernet Sauvignon is king. Your day consists of visits and wine tastings to 3 carefully selected Classified Chateaus (wineries) that produce delicious wines.
- Visit and wine tasting session in 3 Classified Growth chateaus and/or Cru Bourgeois estates
- Follow the Castle road
- English speaking driver guide
- Travel in recent, comfortable & fully equipped minivans
- Small group of 8 passengers maximum
- Wine tasting fees
- Free Wifi access on board
- Personal insurance & expenses
- Meals & drinks
- Entrance fees to monuments or attractions
- Eventual Gratuities
- Children (4-12): reduced
Bordeaux Tourist Office, 12 Cours du 30 Juillet, 33000 Bordeaux, France
Meet your guide 15 minutes before departure in front of the Bordeaux Tourist Office.
- Maximum 8 persons per tour
- Tour requires minimum 2 passengers (adults) to operate
- Tour is operated in English unless otherwise stated
- This tour is not wheelchair accessible
- Chateau visits are not private
- Not suitable for infants under age of 4
- From 15th March to 31st october
Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday
Departure at 9.30am
Depart for a day in the Saint-Emilion wine region. This wine tour is a perfect introduction to both ...
Enjoy the best of France while in Bordeaux on this 1.5-hour cheese and wine tasting session. Meet in...
Join a full day excursion to Margaux for a wine tasting experience in the Médoc wine making region. ...
Become a wine specialist in 2 hours! Enjoy 2 hours with a professional wine educator who will help y...
1855 is the magic number for Bordeaux lovers. This tour is dedicated to 1855 classification great gr...
Explore the Cognac country learning all steps of its production, visiting a famous trading house, an...
This wine-tasting tour will take you through three different wine-regions and three amazing estates,...
Take a 1-day tour to Saint-Emilion, a medieval village between truth and legend located near Bordeau...
Discover Bordeaux's must-see monuments on a 1.5 hour long tour, at your own pace.From the Place des ...
Enjoy a tour of Bordeaux behind the wheel of an electric vehicle. Guided by a GPS tablet guide disco...