Full-day wine tour with lunch in Saint-Emilion from Bordeaux
- Experience 'French art de vivre' and classified wine tastings
- Visit the beautiful medieval village of Saint-Emilion
- Enjoy a guided tour in classified growths cellars
Take a 1-day tour to Saint-Emilion, a medieval village between truth and legend located near Bordeaux. Walk down the cobbled alleyways, through several centuries of history and its vineyard landscape, acknowledged since 1999 as a "cultural landscape" worthy of listing as a World Heritage Site. Experience our cultural heritage and the “Bordeaux Art de vivre” in the heart of a prestigious vineyard and discovery of Saint-Emilion wines specific features.
Your program for the day:
- 9.15am - departure from the Bordeaux Tourist Office
- 10.00am - tour and tasting at a 1rst classified growth, Château Beau-Séjour Bécot
- 11.30am - visit followed by a wine-grower’ and lunch at Château Haut-Sarpe
- 02.30pm - visit of the medieval village of Saint-Emilion and its underground monuments
- 05.30pm - arrival time in Bordeaux
- Personal expenses
12 Cours du 30 Juillet, 33000 Bordeaux, France
Meet us at least 15 minutes before the departure time at the Tourist Office of Bordeaux.
- Group from 5 to 25 persons max
- You must be more than 18 years old to take this tour
More than 2 days before the visit date: full refund
Less than 2 days before the visit date or no show: no refund
- Mondays (except 21st May)
Return: 5.30pm (arrival time in Bordeaux)
Enjoy Bordeaux to the fullest with your 24h, 48h or 72h CityPass, getting unlimited access to the en...
Experience a classic two-hour walking tour of Bordeaux and discover the beauties of the city. From t...
Depart for a day in the Saint-Emilion wine region. This wine tour is a perfect introduction to both ...
Enjoy the best of France while in Bordeaux on this 1.5-hour cheese and wine tasting session. Meet in...
This 1,5-hour river cruise on the antique Garonne takes you for an out-of-the-ordinary discovery of ...
Sit back and relax on board of a 2-hour dinner cruise discovering the beauty of the UNESCO World Her...
Take a lunch cruise on the Garonne river and enjoy the major attractions of Bordeaux! Passing throug...
Explore the famous Grande Champagne vineyards with an English speaking local guide. Visit the vineya...
This visit will give you the opportunity to discover a magnificent family estate from the 18th centu...
Explore the Cognac country learning all steps of its production, visiting a famous trading house, an...