Private walking tour of Bordeaux
- Take a stroll through the streets and become part of the city
- More than a tour - your guide will share their love of art history with you
- Tell the guide what you want and let them focus the tour on your interests
During this private walking tourin Bordeaux, UNESCO World Heritage Site of Bordeaux, you will discover its major attractions. You could tailor the tour to suit your preferences and explore the historic port city’s sights, such as the Grand Théâtre and Saint André Cathedral.
You will start at the main tourist office in the city center, and move on down charming streets lined with graceful buildings. Bordeaux has been classified as a “City of Art and History” and is home to one of Europe’s largest collection of 18th-Century architecture. As you will walk through imposing squares and handsome avenues, you will discover must-see attractions such as the Musée des Beaux-Arts, the Gothic Basilica of St. Michael and the neo-classical Grand Théâtre, conceived as a “Temple to the Arts and Light.”
Your guide will provide the narrative and propose visits to the city’s museums and galleries. Naturally, as the center of one of the world’s best-known wine-producing regions, you will be recommended some of the famous wines; Château Mouton-Rothschild and Château Latour among them.
- Guided walking tour
- Food and drinks
- Tips (optional)
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off
2 Place de la Comédie, Bordeaux, France
Meet in front of the Grand Théâtre, 2 Place de la Comédie.
- Comfortable shoes are recommended
- Live tour guide provided in Spanish, English, Italian, German or French
- Price is per group from 1 to 30 people
- Every day
- From 1 april to 31 october : departure from 9.00 am to 10.00 pm
- From 1 November to 31 march : departure from 9.00 am to 5.00pm
Head towards the famous Medoc wine region and experience three visits and wine tasting sessions in C...
This full-day guided tour through Saint Emilion wine region will take you to classified growth Châte...
With this guided bike tour in Bordeaux you will enjoy another way to discover the city. You will hop...
Saint Emilion is the first jurisdiction in the world to be given a ‘cultural landscape’ title as a w...
Bordeaux has one of France finest gastronomy with some dishes and delicacies unique to Bordeaux and ...
During this visit, you will discover 2 wine estates of the Saint-Emilion Grand Cru appellation:- Châ...