Make Boston yours as this guided walking tour leads you to view its history, beauty and culture from the newest part of Boston to the oldest!
You will begin in the elegant Back Bay and pass stately and historic Beacon Hill on the way to the dynamic Downtown area, where you’ll see the major points of the Freedom Trail. This tour will allow you to see the quirkiness of Boston’s colonial street patterns, the many 18th century buildings, and the history connecting these to the city you see today! You'll learn how Colonial Boston actually tripled in size by using Boston's original three hills.
The tour will end at the exciting Fanueil Hall and Quincy Market Area, where you can choose to shop and eat to your heart’s delight. Your guide will be happy to recommend restaurants that will fit your culinary desires or point out areas of interest.
Highlights of this 2-hour guided tour include:
- Copley Square in all its beauty and grace
- The 19th century Back Bay area and the Boston Public Garden
- Historic Beacon Hill's cobblestone drives & gaslights
- The quirky, vibrant architecture and streets of Downtown Boston
- The Freedom Trail's historic Revolutionary War era sites from Boston Common to Faneuil Hall