Boston Movie Mile walking tour
- Take part in a fun and interactive walking tour along the famous Boston Movie Mile
- Perch yourself on the park benches from Ted and Good Will Hunting
- Enjoy a cocktail with friends at the original Cheers bar
Take a stroll on foot through Boston and explore the locations made famous by over 30 TV shows & movies. The Boston Movie Mile walking tour starts at the Old Town Trolley Stop Store, continuing into the beautiful neighborhood of Beacon Hill. Aptly nicknamed The Movie Mile, Beacon Hill is the most filmed area of Boston. Movie locations seen on this tour include The Thomas Crown Affair, Parent Trap, The Real World, The Departed, Boondock Saints and more! The tour will end at the West End of the Boston Commons at the original Cheers bar.
- Live tour guide
- Food and drinks
- Entrance into locations except for Cheers bar
- Children 5 & under: free
- Children 6-9: reduced
Boston Common Convention Visitors' Bureau - 139 Tremont Street
- Tour operates regardless of weather conditions
- The tour covers approximately 1 mile, so make sure to wear comfortable shoes and bring appropriate clothing for the weather conditions
- Restrooms are very limited and not easily accessible along the tour route, so please use the facilities prior to arriving for the tour
- 1 April - 23 June: Mondays, Thursdays, Saturdays and Sundays at 12pm
- 24 June - 31 August: daily at 12pm
- 1 September - 31 October: Mondays, Thursdays, Saturdays and Sundays at 12pm
Save up to 35% on admission to attractions and tours of your choice with the Boston Explorer Pass. O...
Enjoy a three-hour, fully-narrated and guided tour of the gorgeous city of Boston! Stop for photos a...
History comes alive in Plymouth, America's Hometown, where 17th-century life is reenacted by Pilgrim...
What happened in December of 1773 in the Boston Harbor is known as one of the most important events ...
Harvard Square is the historic center of Cambridge and also has been a hotbed of culture throughout ...
This gastronomical food adventures gives you the opportunity to sample food from many local Davis Sq...