Looking for something fun to do with family or friends (or both!) in Boston? This North End treasure hunt will take you from Long Wharf to Leonard P. Zakim Bunker Hill Bridge through Quincy Market, Old North Church and Paul Revere Mall of course! You'll get to solve challenges at every step to discover your next destination. At each step, you will learn a little history as well as interesting facts about what surrounds you.
Excursions & day trips
Boston North End Tourist Scavenger Hunt
Mobile voucher accepted
Safety measures applied
Smaller Group Size
Do this because
- The perfect experience to do with family and friends!
- See Boston through the eyes of a treasure hunter
- Let your imagination run wild!
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Games at every stop
- Guided tour
- Guided walking tour
What's not included
- Entrance fees
296 State St, Boston, MA 02109, USA
Start your activity outside the Boston Marriott Long Wharf by logging into our mobile site with your smartphone. Follow the instructions on-screen for some history, fun facts, challenges and directions.
What to remember
- Please bring a fully charged smartphone with a data plan (internet access). Wifi will not be enough
- Once your purchase is redeemed on our site, it is available for you to do at any time of your choosing
- Price is per group with a maximum of 6 participants per experience
- Please wear comfortable clothes and shoes
- Cancellation is free if the code is not redeemed
- This activity should be done in the daytime, however, it is available 24/7, year-round
Tourist Scavenger Hunt (by Titan Interactif)
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Unfortunately, we can't offer you a refund nor can we change or cancel your booking for this particular product, due to our partner's policy.