Boston's Dreamland Wax Museum
- Rub elbows with your favorite celebrities, heroes and historical figures
- Experience augmented reality exhibits on your phone
- Stay entertained with more than a dozen themed galleries
Visit one of New England's premier attractions and Boston's top selfie museum, Dreamland Wax Museum. Snap selfies with over 100 realistic wax figures including American presidents, Hollywood stars, famous athletes and global world leaders.
Right in historic Dock Square, Dreamland Wax Museum is located where Paul Revere family's silversmith shop once stood back in the late 1700s. Not only is a trip here fun for both families and friends, but it also provides the perfect educational field trips for students!
- Admission tickets into museum
- Food and drink
1 Washington Mall, Boston, MA 02108 (on the Freedom Trail between the Old State House and Faneuil Hall, next to Boston City Hall)
- People of all ages can enjoy entrance into Boston's Dreamland Wax Museum
- There are no restrictions on the date when tickets can be used
- There is no charge for cancellations made up to 24 hours ahead of travel date. However, there will be a 25% charge for cancellations made less than 24 hours from travel date
- Monday-Friday: 10.00am until 5.00pm
- Saturday-Sunday: 10.00am until 7.00pm
*Last ticket sold one hour before closing
Save up to 35% on admission to attractions and tours of your choice with the Boston Explorer Pass. O...
Enjoy a three-hour, fully-narrated and guided tour of the gorgeous city of Boston! Stop for photos a...
History comes alive in Plymouth, America's Hometown, where 17th-century life is reenacted by Pilgrim...
What happened in December of 1773 in the Boston Harbor is known as one of the most important events ...
This gastronomical food adventures gives you the opportunity to sample food from many local Davis Sq...
On this indulgent food tour, you'll discover the local side of Boston’s most popular neighborhood, t...