Explore Boston's original Martha's Vineyard and discover this charming island. You'll be picked up by a professional guide in an air-conditioned mini-coach, where you'll be provided with a personalized passenger experience. Transportation to the island has never been this easy! You will also receive complimentary snacks, bottled water, island guidebooks and a discount card with some island perks! Once on the island, you can choose to explore solo or upgrade to a 3-hour fully narrated island tour. Discovering Martha's Vinyard is easy and pleasant.
Culture & history
Day Trip to Martha's Vineyard from Boston with optional Island tour
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 12 hours
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Discover the gorgeous Martha's Vineyard
- Soak up all the charming local island vibes
- Relax, transportation is covered for you
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Roundtrip transportation from Boston to Martha's Vineyard
- 14 or 24 passenger mini-coach bus
- Roundtrip ferry service on the Island Queen Ferry
- Snacks and water
- Light commentary from Falmouth via Cape Cod
- 3-hour island (if option is selected)
What's not included
- Tips (optional)
- Additional food and beverages
You will be picked up from your accommodation. Please leave your pick-up details at check-out.
What to remember
- Please confirm your pick-up location at least 48 hours before the tour. You will receive the partner's details at check-out
- This small-group tour is limited to 14 people for a more intimate experience
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- This tour is not suitable for pets
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger
- Infants must not sit on laps
- This tour is not recommended for people with back problems and/or heart conditions
- Please wear comfy, weather-appropriate clothing and shoes
- Don't forget your camera!
- Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability
New England Trips Inc.
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 48 hours before the experience begins.