Escape the city's hustle and bustle and head over to the lovely coastal city of Newport, Rhode Island. This day trip gives you the best of both worlds: a guided tour and free time to discover Newport at your own pace. Explore the famous Breakers mansion, where Cornelius Vanderbilt II's family used it as a summer retreat, as well as the French chateau-styled mansion of The Elms. See top Newport attractions such as St Mary's Parish, Ocean Drive and the Naval War College on an alluring narrated tour. Once your tour is over, you'll be free to discover this quaint and historic city further on your own.
Culture & history
Day trip to Newport Mansions from Boston
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 11 hours
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Admire gorgeous mansions and other unique highlights
- Enjoy an alluring and factual narrated tour of Newports fascinating history
- Discover Newport at your own pace and explore this picturesque and charming city
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Admission to the Breakers Mansion and the Elms Mansion
- Discounted admission to the International Tennis Hall of Fame (if choose to visit in free time)
- 1-hour narrated tour
- 1.5 hours of free time
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Complimentary snacks and bottled water
- Guidebook and discount card
What's not included
- Tips (optional)
- Additional food and drink
You will be picked up from your accommodation. Please leave your pick-up details at check-out.
What to remember
- Please confirm your pick-up location at least 48 hours before the tour. You will receive the partner's details at check-out
- This small-group tour is limited to 14 people for a more intimate experience
- This tour is not suitable for pets
- This tour is not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must not sit on laps
- This tour is not recommended for people with back problems and/or heart conditions
- Please wear comfy, weather-appropriate clothing and shoes
- Don't forget your camera!
- Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability
New England Trips Inc.
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 48 hours before the experience begins.