Harvard Square food tour
- Enjoy a foodie adventure through historical Cambridge
- Learn fun facts about the food in Harvard Square
- Taste the best and most interesting dishes from Boston
Harvard Square is the historic center of Cambridge and also has been a hotbed of culture throughout the decades. Located on the Red Line MBTA, Harvard Square is home to a diverse cross-section of people including an eclectic, artsy underground scene and highly intellectual college and neighbors.
On this delectable adventure, you will stop at some of the most interesting and historical spots that have given Harvard Square its character. You'll hear interesting stories about the Square, learn fun facts about the food and stories, and sample the best and most interesting dishes around.
Each food tour is a fun 2 to 2.5 hours and includes 5-7 stops with plenty of treats and approximately one mile of walking. Take an unique, foodie adventure through historical Cambridge!
- Start the day with a taste of the city's best sticky bun
- Enjoy apps and beer inside a world-famous underground tavern
- Sample some traditional Chinese cuisine with a modern twist
- Take in some delicious bites of Venezuelan specialties
- Sample Mark Zuckerberg's favorite college pizza
- Check out where Joan Baez got her start and catch some live tunes
- Tastings at 5-7 locations
- Tour guide
- Additional food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
18 Brattle St, Cambridge, MA 02138, USA
Meet in front of Harvard Coop (1400 Massachusetts Avenue, Cambridge, MA).
- This tour can not accommodate gluten-free dietary restrictions for two of the 5 -7 stops
- Minimum of 2 people required per booking
- Please contact the partner directly with any food allergies at least two days before your tour. You can find their contact information in the voucher after booking
- Sundays at 11.30am
- Availability varies, Please see calendar for exact dates
- Arrive 10-15 minutes early to check-in with the guide
This gastronomical food adventures gives you the opportunity to sample food from many local Davis Sq...
Take a stroll on foot through Boston and explore the locations made famous by over 30 TV shows & mov...
Travel back in time during a tour of Battle Trail where George Washington, Paul Revere, Jonathan Par...
Visit the birthplace of the American Navy at Marblehead and explore historic Salem on your own. Don’...
On this exciting tour, you'll be guided through a neighborhood whose food scene has exploded in the ...
What happened in December of 1773 in the Boston Harbor is known as one of the most important events ...
On this indulgent food tour, you'll discover the local side of Boston’s most popular neighborhood, t...
Departing from the lifeblood of Boston, the Boston Harbor, this packed and informative tour will tak...
Admire the stunning autumn colors of the New England countryside on this full-day excursion from Bos...
For the first part of this guided bus tour, you'll head north and cross the Charles River to nearby ...