Harvard Square food tour
- Enjoy a foodie adventure through historical Cambridge
- Learn fun facts about the food in Harvard Square
- Taste the best and most interesting dishes from Boston
Harvard Square is the historic center of Cambridge and also has been a hotbed of culture throughout the decades. Located on the Red Line MBTA, Harvard Square is home to a diverse cross-section of people including an eclectic, artsy underground scene and highly intellectual college and neighbors.
On this delectable adventure, you will stop at some of the most interesting and historical spots that have given Harvard Square its character. You'll hear interesting stories about the Square, learn fun facts about the food and stories, and sample the best and most interesting dishes around.
Each food tour is a fun 2 to 2.5 hours and includes 5-7 stops with plenty of treats and approximately one mile of walking. Take an unique, foodie adventure through historical Cambridge!
- Start the day with a taste of the city's best sticky bun
- Enjoy apps and beer inside a world-famous underground tavern
- Sample some traditional Chinese cuisine with a modern twist
- Take in some delicious bites of Venezuelan specialties
- Sample Mark Zuckerberg's favorite college pizza
- Check out where Joan Baez got her start and catch some live tunes
- Tastings at 5-7 locations
- Tour guide
- Additional food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
18 Brattle St, Cambridge, MA 02138, USA
Meet in front of Harvard Coop (1400 Massachusetts Avenue, Cambridge, MA).
- This tour can not accommodate gluten-free dietary restrictions for two of the 5 -7 stops
- Minimum of 2 people required per booking
- Sundays at 11.30am
- Availability varies, Please see calendar for exact dates
- Arrive 10-15 minutes early to check-in with the guide
Economize até 35% na admissão nas atrações e passeios de sua escolha com o Boston Explorer Pass. Uma...
A história ganha vida em Plymouth - a cidade natal da América. Conheça Plimoth Plantation, recenteme...
Visite o local de nascimento da Marinha Americana em Marblehead e explore a histórica cidade de Sale...
O que aconteceu em dezembro de 1773 no porto de Boston é conhecido como um dos eventos mais importan...
Dê um passeio a pé por Boston e explore as localizações feitas por mais de 30 programas de TV e film...
As aventuras culinárias gastronômicas dão a você a oportunidade de provar a comida de muitos restaur...