Harvard Square is the historic center of Cambridge and also has been a hotbed of culture throughout the decades. Located on the Red Line MBTA, Harvard Square is home to a diverse cross-section of people including an eclectic, artsy underground scene and highly intellectual college and neighbors.
On this delectable adventure, you will stop at some of the most interesting and historical spots that have given Harvard Square its character. You'll hear interesting stories about the Square, learn fun facts about the food and stories, and sample the best and most interesting dishes around.
Each food tour is a fun 2 to 2.5 hours and includes 5-7 stops with plenty of treats and approximately one mile of walking. Take an unique, foodie adventure through historical Cambridge!
- Start the day with a taste of the city's best sticky bun
- Enjoy apps and beer inside a world-famous underground tavern
- Sample some traditional Chinese cuisine with a modern twist
- Take in some delicious bites of Venezuelan specialties
- Sample Mark Zuckerberg's favorite college pizza
- Check out where Joan Baez got her start and catch some live tunes