- Enjoy a foodie adventure through historical Cambridge
- Learn fun facts about the food in Harvard Square
- Taste the best and most interesting dishes from Boston
Harvard Square is the historic center of Cambridge and also has been a hotbed of culture throughout the decades. Located on the Red Line MBTA, Harvard Square is home to a diverse cross-section of people including an eclectic, artsy underground scene and highly intellectual college and neighbors.
On this delectable adventure, you will stop at some of the most interesting and historical spots that have given Harvard Square its character. You'll hear interesting stories about the Square, learn fun facts about the food and stories, and sample the best and most interesting dishes around.
Each food tour is a fun 2 to 2.5 hours and includes 5-7 stops with plenty of treats and approximately one mile of walking. Take an unique, foodie adventure through historical Cambridge!
- Start the day with a taste of the city's best sticky bun
- Enjoy apps and beer inside a world-famous underground tavern
- Sample some traditional Chinese cuisine with a modern twist
- Take in some delicious bites of Venezuelan specialties
- Sample Mark Zuckerberg's favorite college pizza
- Check out where Joan Baez got her start and catch some live tunes
- Tastings at 5-7 locations
- Tour guide
- Additional food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
18 Brattle St, Cambridge, MA 02138, USA
Meet in front of Harvard Coop (1400 Massachusetts Avenue, Cambridge, MA).
- This tour can not accommodate gluten-free dietary restrictions for two of the 5 -7 stops
- Minimum of 2 people required per booking
- Sundays at 11.30am
- Availability varies, Please see calendar for exact dates
- Arrive 10-15 minutes early to check-in with the guide
Il Boston CityPASS® vi consentirà di accedere alle quattro migliori attrazioni della città di Boston...
Risparmia fino al 35% sull'ammissione a attrazioni e tour di tua scelta con il Boston Explorer Pass....
Sali a bordo dello Spirit of Boston per un divertente mix di ristoranti, balli, spettacoli e viste s...
Quello che accadde nel dicembre del 1773 nel porto di Boston è conosciuto come uno degli eventi più ...
Fai una passeggiata a piedi attraverso Boston ed esplora i luoghi resi famosi da oltre 30 programmi ...
Queste avventure gastronomiche ti offrono l'opportunità di assaggiare il cibo da molti ristoranti e ...