Enjoy a Boston Harbor cruise aboard the fabulous Northern Lights yacht! Sail calmly along the waters as you spot the gorgeous Boston skyline and pass the rolling harbor islands. Admire the sights in the cozy, climate-controlled main cabin of the yacht or step outside to take it all in from the open-air, covered top deck.
Northern Lights yacht Boston Harbor cruise
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 1 hour 30 minutes
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Relax aboard the classic Northern Lights yacht
- Pass by Fort Independence and take in views of Boston's Seaport District
- Snap the most stunning photos of the city skyline
- View the steeple of the Old North Church, Bunker Hill Monument and more
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- 1.5-hour harbor cruise
What's not included
- Food and beverages
- Tips (optional)
- Children (ages 3-13)
- Seniors (ages 65+)
- Military and seniors with valid I.D
- Infants (ages 0-2): Free
60 Rowes Wharf, Boston, MA 02110, USA
Please check in with a ticket representative inside the ferry terminal to receive boarding passes.
What to remember
- Face masks are required
- Only credit cards will be accepted as a form of payment on the cruise
- The cruise usually runs rain or shine, but the tour provider may cancel the activity up to an hour before the start time in the event of severe or unsafe weather conditions. If this occurs, ticket-holders will be allowed to reschedule tickets (subject to availability), receive a credit for a future event or receive a full refund
- Outside adult beverages and coolers are not allowed aboard. For those interested in purchasing adult beverages, please bring valid I.D. with you as it will be checked prior to boarding
- Please check calendar for current availability
Classic Harbor Line
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Unfortunately, we can't offer you a refund nor can we change or cancel your booking for this particular product, due to our partner's policy.