Enjoy the most gorgeous part of the day on a Northern Lights yacht in Boston! Whether for an after-work drink with colleagues or relaxing gathering with loved ones, this sunset cruise guarantees beautiful views and light entertainment. See the the sky transform from blue to orange behind Boston's skyline as you listen to brief commentary on the city's most famous monuments, forts, ships and more. While sailing along the harbor, indulge in a cocktail or some appetizers from the bar on the main deck. Light music will also be played throughout the cruise to set the atmosphere.
Northern Lights yacht sunset cruise in Boston
- Watch the sunset over Boston on a Northern Lights yacht
- Head out to Fort Independence located on Castled Island
- Pass the Mystic Tobin Bridge, Old North church steeple and more
- Enjoy a special viewing of the cannon fire presented off the USS Constitution
- Sunset cruise
- Food and beverages
- Gratuities (optional)
- Children ages 3-13: reduced
- Military, seniors and students with valid I.D.: reduced
- Infants ages 0-2: free and need a ticket
60 Rowes Wharf, Boston, MA 02110, USA
Exact details will be provided immediately upon ticket purchase
- Face masks are required
- The cruise experience lasts two hours, consisting of a 90-minute cruise and 30-minute boarding. This allows you time to get situated and find a comfortable place to sit
- Only credit cards will be accepted as a form of payment on the cruise
- The cruise usually runs rain or shine, but the tour provider may cancel the activity up to an hour before the start time in the event of severe or unsafe weather conditions. If this occurs, ticket-holders will be allowed to reschedule tickets (subject to availability), receive a credit for a future event or receive a full refund
- Outside adult beverages and coolers are not allowed aboard. For those interested in purchasing adult beverages, please bring valid I.D. with you as it will be checked prior to boarding
If you want to explore a select few attractions with the flexibility to choose from a wide range, th...
Relive the events of December 1773, when a group of angry colonists protested the unfair taxation la...
On this Independence Pub Crawl, you'll learn about Boston from an expert guide while crawling betwee...
Step aboard the elegant, 1890s-inspired Adirondack III schooner for a delightful afternoon day sail ...
Rent a hybrid city bike in Boston and explore the sights at your own pace. The Kona Dew Plus has a w...
On this tour, you'll be picked up directly from your hotel in downtown Boston and make your way to t...