Known as the Hahvahd Tour, this walking tour of reputable Harvard University is led by charismatic students whom will entertain you with stories about Harvard history as well as personal anecdotes. You'll learn about the unique culture of Harvard, hear about famous alumni and visit university landmarks.
Excursions & day trips
Walking tour of Harvard University
Availability: Please see calendar for current offerings
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 1 hour 10 minutes
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Dive deep into the rich history of Harvard University
- Learn about the one-of-a-kind culture on campus
- See where famous Harvard alumni attended class
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Harvard student guide
- Free map of Cambridge and Boston
- Written language translations available in Spanish, French, German, Italian and Mandarin
What's not included
- Gratuities (optional)
- Transportation to and from meeting point
- Food or drink
- Infant ages 3 and under: free
- Child/Student ages 4-17: reduced
- Senior ages 60+: reduced
1376 Massachusetts Ave, Cambridge MA 02138
Harvard Square, right outside the Harvard Red Line Subway Station
What to remember
- Tours cover about a mile of ground
- Full-text translations are offered in Spanish, French, German, Italian and Mandarin (including photographs of each stop) for those who request them
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 1 day before the experience begins.