Get to know Braşov Old Town on a 2-hour walking tour with a guide. As you walk between the top Braşov attractions, hear historical facts and stories about this lovely city and learn how it grew and fared in medieval times. Explore the picturesque Piata Sfatului Square with its Council Hall and colorful houses; stroll down an intriguing alleyway, said to be the narrowest in Eastern Europe; and see the Black Church, St Nicholas Church and First Romanian School Museum, among other sights. Numbers are limited to a maximum of 10 for a more personalized experience.
Brasov Old Town small group walking tour
Availability: Tuesday to Sunday
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 2 hours
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Discover Braşov Old Town on a guided 2-hour walking tour
- Listen to historical facts and stories about this lovely city
- Explore the picturesque Piata Sfatului Square with its Council Hall and colorful houses
- Stroll down an intriguing alleyway, said to be the narrowest in Eastern Europe
What to expect
- Professional guide
- Pick-up service from hotels in Brasov
What's not included
- Tip or gratuity
- Food and drinks
Meet your guide at the lobby of your hotel or at your residence in Brasov.
What to remember
- The minimum age to participate is 12 years
- Comfortable walking shoes recommended
- This tour operates with a minimum of 3 people, if the number is not reached you will be offered to change date or a refund
- Please be aware that the Black Church is closed on some specific days during the year
- Tuesday to Sunday at 5:00 pm
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the experience begins.