Escape the city for the day and head to the Gold Coast on this day tour! You'll take off-road trails through the eucalyptus forest where you can spot koalas and enjoy city and coastal views. Stretch your legs with a guided walk through the Queensland's first National Park all the way to Curtis Fals waterfall before heading to a private property where you'll tuck into a tasty BBQ. Then, it's onto Lamington National Park and the O'Reilly's Rainforest Retreat. You'll walk along the world's first canopy treetop walk and feed birds in the wild! The last stop of the day will give you 300 degree views of the Great Dividing Range, Brisbane and the Gold Coast, it's the perfect end to your day tour.
Attractions & guided tours
Tamborine, Lamington and O'Reilly's tour from Brisbane
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 10 hours
Safety measures applied
Subject expert guide
Do this because
- Discover the natural beauty of Tamborine Mountain and Lamington National Park
- Tuck into a delicious BBQ at a private property
- Take a stroll through Queensland's first National Park with your guide
What to expect
- Guided rainforest walk
- Morning tea (scones, tea and coffee)
- Boomerang lesson
- BBQ Lunch
- Wild bird feeding at O’Reilly’s Rainforest Retreat
- Return transfers from/to Brisbane City
Pick-up and drop-off is available in Brisbane City.
What to remember
- A minimum of 4 people is required for this tour to operate
- Please note that infants joining the tour must sit on their parents' lap and will not be provided with a meal. Prams and strollers are not permitted on this tour
- Please contact the tour provider after booking to confirm pick-up time and location
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes, a jacket, a hat and bring a water bottle
- Pick-up and drop-off is available in Brisbane City
- Your BBQ Lunch will include a choice of steak, chicken, fish or vegetarian and a selection of fresh salads, beer, wine and soft drink
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour departs daily at 7.30am
Southern Cross 4WD Tours
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 48 hours before the activity begins. If you cancel up to 24 hours before, you can still receive a 50% refund.