This walking tour of Brooklyn is a unique urban adventure filled with the city's tastiest food, and most incredible large-scale street art. Ushered by your professional guide, you will witness the culinary diversity that New York offers through 7 full-portion tastings. As you wonder the streets of one the city's trendiest neighborhoods, you will have the chance to explore its buzzing contemporary art scene through some of the world’s most interesting urban canvasses.
Brooklyn food and street-art walking tour
- Enjoy 7 different food tastings
- Explore New York's foodie neighborhood
- Admire the city's large-scale street art
- Learn about the history of one of New York's trendiest districts
- Professional guide
- 7 full-portion tastings
- Children 4-10 years old: reduced price
- Children 3 years old and under can join the tour for free
218 Bedford Ave
Brooklyn, NY 11249
In front of Williamsburg Mini Mall
- This tour has an itinerary of approximately 2 miles. Please bring appropriate clothing and comfortable walking shoes
- This tour is wheelchair friendly
- Year-round: Saturdays
- From April to December: Wednesdays, Fridays and Saturdays
- Tour leaves at 01.00pm from the meeting point
This walking tour leads you through Brooklyn's hippest neighborhood of Williamsburg. Discover cuttin...
This Original Brooklyn pizza tour has been featured on various TV shows and specials! Skip the lines...
Kickstart your bike tour in gorgeous Brooklyn! You can check out the charming waterfront with sweepi...
North Brooklyn is always bustling and energetic! Its heart, Williamsburg is home to some of the ‘hip...
Enjoy a wonderful and charming private bike tour in Brooklyn! This is a family fun-packed activity p...
Kickstart your bike tour in Dumbo! You'll get to explore Brooklyn's beautiful waterfront with sweepi...