The Historium museum is Bruges’ most visited attraction. Step back in time and discover how lively medieval Bruges was. With this ticket, you will travel back to 1435, times of iconic painter Jan van Eyck. Follow the romantic story of Anna and Van Eyck's apprentice Jacob in 7 historically-themed rooms and learn the history of the city through film, photography, props, and much more!
Skip-the-Line tickets to the Historium museum
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: 1 hour
Safety measures applied
SKIP THE LINE
Do this because
- Discover medieval Bruges and the story of painter Jan van Eyck
- Visit 7 interactive historically-themed rooms
- Get a panoramic view of Market Square and the Belfry
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Access to Historium Story + Historium Exhibition
- Audio guide (available in NL, FR, EN, DE, ES, IT, PT, RU, ZH or JA)
- Skip-the-line tickets
What's not included
- Access to Historium Virtual Reality
- Access to Historium Tower
- Food and drinks
- Students with ID
- Seniors (+65)
- Youth (13-17)
- Children (5-12)
- Infants (0-4): free of charge
Historium Bruges, Markt, Brugge, België
What to remember
- The Historium and all of its facilities are wheelchair accessible
- One wheelchair is available for use at the Historium Ticket Office, free of charge
- Open to the public on weekends from 11.00am to 6.00pm
- Check the calendar for other open dates
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 5 minutes before the activity begins.