Guided visit of Bruges (from Paris)
- Visit and discover Bruges in a one-day tour from Paris
- Guided visit of the historic center of "the Venice of the North"
- Free time to lunch and explore the city and its specialties
- Cruise on the Canals in summer
Take a trip from Paris to Bruges, the city known as the "Venice of the North". This one-day tour will begin by crossing the northern districts of Paris to take the motorway in the direction of the Belgian border. Before reaching Bruges, you’ll have a quick stop for refreshments and your arrival is scheduled for approximately 11.15 AM.
In the winding streets in the historic heart of the city, your guide will explain the history of the Flemish region and of the city of Bruges, a World Heritage site. As you listen to the commentary, you will admire this medieval city that has preserved all the splendor of its original architecture, colorful charm, art of living and its centuries-old traditions. You’ll visit the historically rich town center by foot, admiring the Beguinage, Notre Dame Cathedral, the gothic style Town Hall, the Bourg Square with its church and the magnificent Big City Square, its quaint houses with decorated facades and the indoor market with the Belfry (duration of the guided visit: 1.30hrs).
In the summer you will also ride on the famous, romantic canals, and admire the city, a genuine open-air museum, from another point of view (the canal cruise is only included from April 1st to October 31st).
You’ll have free time for lunch (not included) in one of the local restaurants with Belgian specialties such as "moules frites" (fried mussels) and an extensive selection of beers. A visit of the Flemish Art Museum or shopping for handmade lace and Belgian chocolates are amongst the most popular ways of spending an afternoon at Bruges. You’ll leave Bruges at 4.30 PM.
- Transportation in luxury air-conditioned coach from /to Paris
- Toll taxes
- Licensed multilingual guide
- Pedestrian visit of the heart of Bruges
- Canal cruise (April 1st - October 31st)
- Children 0-2 years old: free
- Children 3-11 years old: reduced
3 Place des Pyramides, 75001 Paris-1ER-Arrondissement, France
- Departure / Return: 2 rue des Pyramides, 75001 Paris
- Passport (with visa if necessary) compulsory for residents outside EU.
- We recommend good walking shoes and warm clothing in winter (Bruges has a particularly humid climate).
- During the summer season, a boat cruise along the famous canals is included either in the morning or the afternoon schedule.
- April 01 - October 31, 2016
Monday, Wednesday, Friday, Sunday except special events
Departure : 7.15 AM
- November 01, 2016 - March 31, 2017
Wednesday and Sunday except special events
Departure: 7.15 AM
SÉRIEUX, ILS FONT LEUR CINEMA ! Où il est montré que Saint-Saëns, Honegger et Dutilleux laissèrent p...
MAHLER - TITANS Mahler ne rêvait que de symphonie et se référa au roman Titan de Jean Paul, l’une de...
STRAVINSKY, PETROUCHKA Le tournant du XIXe et du XXe siècle fut, en musique, une manière d’âge d’or....
MESSIAEN, TURANGALILA « Chanson d'amour, hymne de joie, mouvement, rythme, vie et mort », tels sont ...
GARMONBOZIA présente : BRAINSTORM "Midnight Ghost TOUR" + guest
VINCENT TORTILLER batterie invite : Max Dormon basse, Romain Roussouliere guitare, Auxane Cartigny p...