- Visit and discover Bruges in a one-day tour from Paris
- Guided visit of the historic center of "the Venice of the North"
- Free time to lunch and explore the city and its specialties
- Cruise on the Canals in summer
Take a trip from Paris to Bruges, the city known as the "Venice of the North". This one-day tour will begin by crossing the northern districts of Paris to take the motorway in the direction of the Belgian border. Before reaching Bruges, you’ll have a quick stop for refreshments and your arrival is scheduled for approximately 11.15 AM.
In the winding streets in the historic heart of the city, your guide will explain the history of the Flemish region and of the city of Bruges, a World Heritage site. As you listen to the commentary, you will admire this medieval city that has preserved all the splendor of its original architecture, colorful charm, art of living and its centuries-old traditions. You’ll visit the historically rich town center by foot, admiring the Beguinage, Notre Dame Cathedral, the gothic style Town Hall, the Bourg Square with its church and the magnificent Big City Square, its quaint houses with decorated facades and the indoor market with the Belfry (duration of the guided visit: 1.30hrs).
In the summer you will also ride on the famous, romantic canals, and admire the city, a genuine open-air museum, from another point of view (the canal cruise is only included from April 1st to October 31st).
You’ll have free time for lunch (not included) in one of the local restaurants with Belgian specialties such as "moules frites" (fried mussels) and an extensive selection of beers. A visit of the Flemish Art Museum or shopping for handmade lace and Belgian chocolates are amongst the most popular ways of spending an afternoon at Bruges. You’ll leave Bruges at 4.30 PM.
- Transportation in luxury air-conditioned coach from /to Paris
- Toll taxes
- Licensed multilingual guide
- Pedestrian visit of the heart of Bruges
- Canal cruise (April 1st - October 31st)
- Children 0-2 years old: free
- Children 3-11 years old: reduced
3 Place des Pyramides, 75001 Paris-1ER-Arrondissement, France
- Departure / Return: 2 rue des Pyramides, 75001 Paris
- Passport (with visa if necessary) compulsory for residents outside EU.
- We recommend good walking shoes and warm clothing in winter (Bruges has a particularly humid climate).
- During the summer season, a boat cruise along the famous canals is included either in the morning or the afternoon schedule.
- April 01 - October 31, 2016
Monday, Wednesday, Friday, Sunday except special events
Departure : 7.15 AM
- November 01, 2016 - March 31, 2017
Wednesday and Sunday except special events
Departure: 7.15 AM
Il Mont Saint Michel è unico al mondo! È un'isola montuosa con un villaggio medievale costruito into...
Chiamata anche "meraviglia dell'occidente", Mont Saint-Michel è situata in un luogo eccezionale, cir...
Le spiagge della Normandia sono impresse nei libri di storia dal 1944, quando le forze alleate vi sb...
Parti dal centro di Parigi per un tour di mezza giornata nella casa e nei giardini di Monet a Givern...
Scopri il mondo dello Champagne in questo tour di un'intera giornata delle Champagne Houses di Parig...
Partecipa a un tour per piccoli gruppi (massimo otto partecipanti) con partenza da Parigi, per visit...
Che cos'è un Blanc de Blancs, un Blanc de Noirs? Come è fatto lo Champagne Rosé? I "Grands Crus" e "...
Vieni a visitare Parigi e muovi la città dell'amore e delle luci su due ruote con la migliore societ...
Scopri la magia di Parigi di notte! La città dell'amore diventa affascinante solo quando si trasform...
Ci furono delle motivazioni dietro la Rivoluzione Francese del XVIII secolo. La Reggia di Versailles...