- Discover the treasures of the history of the motor car
- More then 300 unique and classic cars and motorcycles on display
- Enjoy American Dream Cars from Ford to Chevrolet and Buick
The museum AutoWorld houses treasures of the history of the motor car. Decades of evolution in technology, comfort, safety and increasing concern with the environment are on display here via superb coaches and countless motorized vehicles. From the earliest models of the distant past to contemporary cars that prefigure the automobile of tomorrow and beyond, the visitor is guided through the fabulous history of the motor car thanks to technical but easily comprehensible commentaries.
- Entrance to the museum
- Audio Guide (2€)
- Food and beverages from the Brasserie
- Children, students, seniors and disabled persons
Autoworld 1000 Bruxelles
Show your ticket at the ticketing office of the museum.
- The price of the ticket includes the temporary exhibition access
- The Museum is open every day
From 1st october to 31st March
10.00am - 5.00pm
From 1st April to 30th September
10.00am - 6.00pm
Weekend: 10.00am - 6.00pm
14.08.2018 : Les Negresses Vertes • Soviet Suprem • Sonnfjord • Therapie Taxi 15.08.2018 : Raphael •...
CLASSISSIMO - 03/08 > 10/08 Concerts à 20:00 sauf le dimanche 5/08 à 16:00 - Concerten om 20:00 beha...
JAPAN CON is a new convention celebrating the awesome Asian Pop Culture! So for all the true fans of...
KERY JAMES EN CONCERT EXCLUSIF EN BELGIQUE. Figure majeure du rap français depuis près de 25 ans, Ke...
Toboggan aquatique géant au pied de l'Atomium