Attractions & guided tours
Flander Fields full-day Tour from Brussels
Language: English , French , Spanish
Availability: Thursday and Sunday
Mobile voucher accepted
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Visit the German cemetery and see the remaining of WW1 trenches
- Discover the place where John McCrae wrote the poem In Flanders Fields
- Dive into the moving story of the Canadian resistance
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Guided tour
- Roundtrip transfer by coach
- Entrance to the Flanders Field Museum
- Bread Meal in Ypres
What's not included
- Personal expenses
- Pick up and drop off
What to remember
Brussels City Tours
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the experience begins.
What people say about this experience