Gaily Tours in Brussels Gay Tour & Marché au Charbon's secrets
- Get an historical perspective on the LGBT community
- Experience one of the most surprising cities in the world
The itinerary will show you the historical perspective on the LGBT community and their artistic influence in Brussels. You'll start your walking tour from the central square 'Grand Place', see the famous Manneken Pis and St Géry quarter. Then, you'll head to the gay neighbourhood, in Rue du Marché au Charbon, where you'll learn about the evolution of the meeting points of the gay community and artists in Brussels. The tour includes in its itinerary the works of art that have a direct link to the LGBT community because of their authors or thematic. You'll discover why so many gay artists like Rimbaud and Verlaine, Marguerite Yourcenar, Maurice Béjart or Sappho loved this city.
- Tour Guide
- Belgian Beer Tasting (2 Small Beers) N.B. in alternative Chocolate Tasting
- City Taxes and everything not listed under “Included”
Grand Place, 1000 Brussels
Meet us 10 minutes before the departure time of the tour in front of the city hall. The tour guide will wait for you with a Rainbow Sign with your name on it.
- Please check before booking the closing dates for the selected museums. If included museums are closed, the tour operator will refund the amount of that museum or choose an alternative one to visit
- Every day
Departure at 9.00am or 3.00pm
JAPAN CON is a new convention celebrating the awesome Asian Pop Culture! So for all the true fans of...
KERY JAMES EN CONCERT EXCLUSIF EN BELGIQUE. Figure majeure du rap français depuis près de 25 ans, Ke...
Taste and experience gourmet chocolate right here in Belgium, the home of chocolate!You'll first enj...