Discover the capital of Romania and the biggest city in the country on our complete tour with a friendly, local guide. This trip follows the most remarkable tourist attractions and cultural heritage in the center of the city.
The city once called "little Paris", combines tradition with modernity and today is full of contrasts. Without a doubt, it can enchant with its charm and intrigue visitors. Together we will learn about Bucharest’s architecture and history, reflected in splendid old and new buildings such as the Romanian Atheneum, Royal Palace, National Theatre, and many others.
Our Bucharest City Tour includes the following itinerary:
- Free Press Square (Piata Presei Libere) –
- The Arch of Triumph (Arcul de Triumf) –
- Victoriei Square (Piata Victoriei) –
- Calea Victoriei –
- Revolution Square (Romanian Atheneum, Revolution’s Memorial)
- The Palace of Parliament (Palatul Parlamentului)
- Union Square (Piata Unirii)
- University Square (Piata Universitatii)
- Romana Square (Piata Romana) – Victoriei Square (Piata Victoriei)
- Charles de Gaulle Square (Piata Charles de Gaulle)
- The Village Museum (Muzeul Satului)