Half-day guided tour of Bucharest
- Admire the the Palace of Parliament
- Learn about the rise and fall of Communisim
- Explore Bucharest's historic city center
Your Bucharest sightseeing tour will start with pick-up service offered from your hotel. Spend the next 4 hours discovering all the highlights of Bucharest's downtown area with a local English speaking guide.
During your tour you will visit the Village Museum (optional) and experience the traditional Romanian village life in one of the largest open-air museums in Europe. Next see Constitution Square with panoramic views of the Palace of Parliament.
At the Palace of Parliament (optional) tour inside the largest and most expensive administrative building in Europe, hosting the National Museum of Contemporary Arts. Finally walk in Revolution Square and learn about the end of the communist period in December 1989.
- Free Press Square
- The Arch of Triumph
- Victoriei Square
- Calea Victoriei
- Revolution Square
- The Palace of Parliament
- Union Square
- University Square
- Romana Square
- Victoriei Square
- Charles de Gaulle Square
- The Village Museum
- Transportation by modern 8 seat minibus
- Pick-up and drop-off at your hotel
- English speaking guide
- Entrance fees:
- Parliament Palace (8 Euro or 35 lei per person)
- Village Museum (3 Euro or 15 lei per person)
- Children (aged 4-12)
- Pick-up and drop-off service is available from your local hotel
Palace of Parliament (optional entry):
- Visit to the Palace is not guaranteed
- The institution is sometimes closed for meetings and conferences
- Tour time in the Parliament building is 1 hour
- Exact time for the visit is decided by their reservation office
- In order to visit the Palace of Parliament an original ID is mandatory
- Daily at 9.00am
The Bucharest city tour starts at your hotel where your travel guide will introduce you to the city’...
Start this astonishing day trip from Bucharest to Bulgaria in the early morning from your hotel in B...
Explore the fascinating region of Transylvania by choosing one of the best Dracula’s Castle tours.Tr...
Romania is not all about castles and fortresses, but they are a big part of its history. Peles, one ...
Travel outside of Bucharest for a full-day tour exploring two castles beginning with a visit to Sina...
On your full-day tour from Bucharest to Northern Bulgaria you will drive two hours from Bucharest to...