Prahova Valley Wine Tour from Bucharest
- Take part in local wine tasting.
- Explore Romanian wine cellars
- Enjoy traditional food during lunchtime
Embark on an extraordinary journey along the path of Romanian traditions. Taste the best wines in the country from the cellars where they are made. See the old Wine Museum and two wine cellars: Vinalia and Lacerta. Your tour starts at 8:00 AM with a private pickup from your hotel. From here you will head towards Ploiesti, 82 km north from the capital, where the wine route actually begins.
After only 8 km, you reach the top destination, Urlati town, where you find a remarkable old manor, built at the half of the XIX century in a typical Romanian architectural style: Bellu Manor. Then you continue the route and make a new stop in Ființești Village for a guided tour through the Lacerta Winery. Visit the cellar and taste some of the best aromatic wines made here. Lacerta is one of the most modern wine cellars in Dealu Mare. They produce the highest quality wines in the country. This is definitely a must-see attraction on our Wine tasting tour from Bucharest.
After this lovely wine tasting, we will head towards Vinalia Manor where you will enjoy a delicious lunch with local traditional food. You will continue your wine tasting with some of the best local wines during your meal. On your way back home, take the time to discuss your experience.
- Transport with car/ minivan with A.C.
- English speaking guide
- 6 different sorts of wine tasting
- Lunch at a traditional manor
- Guided tours by all sights and cellars in program
- Transfer from and to the Airport;
- Entrance fees
We offer pick up and drop off
Please confirm the pick-up place and time directly with the local operator. You can find their contact information in the voucher after booking
- Pick up and drop off are included
- Please confirm the pick-up place and time directly with the local operator. You can find their contact information in the voucher after booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
Travel outside of Bucharest for a full-day tour exploring two castles beginning with a visit to Sina...
Bucharest is definitely a fascinating city for anyone crossing its borders. But there is more to see...
Explore hundreds of years of history in this amazing two-hour tour of Bucharest.This amazing two-hou...
Get comfortable as you are transferred in style in a private vehicle with English-speaking driver fr...
On this interactive discovery experience across Bucharest, you will solve riddles via a web app in y...
Play a city game in Bucharest where you will follow clues to discover amazing places and local stori...