Transylvania and Dracula Castle Full-Day Tour
- Explore the stunning landscapes of Transylvania and the Prahova Valley
- Visit Dracula's Castle and Peleș Castle
- Go for a lovely walk through the medieval city of Brasov
Unravel the mystery behind Dracula's Legend and join our one day Transylvania and Dracula Castle Tour. Visit the most popular and iconic castle in Romania: the Dracula Castle or also known as Bran Castle. Explore Transylvania and breath-taking Carpathians on our tour from Bucharest.
We will pick you up around 8:00 am from your accommodation in Bucharest and we will head to the mountain city of Sinaia. Here we will visit probably the most beautiful castle in Romania, Peles Castle, which was built in an enchanting bavarian style by our first King Carol I.
Next, we will explore a must-see point for every visit to Romania - the Dracula Castle. The road from Sinaia goes through beautiful mountain landscapes as we will be crossing the Southern Carpathians. In place, your professional and local guide will share with you all the details about Dracula Vampire legends.
After visiting those important landmarks, we will have a chance to admire one of Romania’s most beautiful towns called Brasov. The city was built by Saxons and was remarkably preserved throughout time, housing now Romania’s biggest gothic church, named The Black Church. After a guided tour in the city center, we will enjoy a break in the old town. You can walk through the charming streets, get some lunch or even visit some local museums in your free time in this city.
We will be back in Bucharest in the evening, around 20:00 p.m.
- Transport with car or minivan with air conditioning
- Licensed English speaking guide
- Guided tours by all sites
- Private pick-up from your hotel in Bucharest
- Entrance fees ( about 15 Euros)
Please confirm the pick-up place and time directly with the local operator. You can find their contact information in the voucher after booking
- Please confirm the pick-up place and time directly with the local operator. You can find their contact information in the voucher after booking
- This tour is not suitable for children under 7 years old or for people with walking disabilities
- Please note that on Mondays Peles castle is closed, so Râșnov Citadel will be visited instead
- Please note that between September 16 and May 15 Peleș Castle is only open from Wednesday to Sunday. Tours on Mondays and Tuesdays will go to Cantacuzino Castle in Bușteni or Râșnov Citadel
- Peleș Castle is closed for cleaning between October 30 and November 30. During this period, you can visit the smaller Pelișor Castle
- Tours are scheduled to return to Bucharest by 8:00 PM. Please note that during official holidays and at weekends the traffic to the mountains can be busier than usual and the return arrival could be at around 9:00 to 10:00 PM
Romania is not all about castles and fortresses, but they are a big part of its history. Peles, one ...
Explore the main highlights of the "Vienna of the East" in a day tour to Ruse and Northern Bulgaria ...
Discover in half a day the history, culture and best sights of Bucharest You may be staying in Bucha...
Explore hundreds of years of history in this amazing two-hour tour of Bucharest.This amazing two-hou...
Discover the most fascinating wine cellars in Romania.The trip sets off from Bucharest in the mornin...
Get comfortable as you are transferred in style in a private vehicle with English-speaking driver fr...