Budapest Gala Concert and Danube cruise
- Spend a delightful evening in Budapest
- Enjoy a concert of classical music at the Danube Palace
- Followed by a cruise on the Danube River
The amusing Budapest Gala Concert offers a unique experience of Hungarian music and culture. After the concert, enjoy an unforgettable ship cruise and wonderful view of the city. Start your evening with the Budapest Gala Concert - a Music Show with Hungarian Spirit. After the concert, a host or hostess will escort you to the pier for a night cruise with your chosen option.
During the evening you may not be able to prove Mr. Strauss wrong about the color of the Danube, but you will definitely have a wonderful view of the illuminated city. Join an unforgettable evening with romantic candlelight atmosphere.
- Ticket for the concert in the selected category
- Cruise and drinks according to the option booked
- Transfer (if booked)
Budapest, Zrínyi u. 5, 1051 Hungary
The meeting point can be varied depending on the booked date please check carefully: Danube Palace (Zrínyi Street 5, 1051): June: 17. July: 1, 22. Aug: 5, 12. Sept: 2, 9, 16, 23, 30. Oct: 7, 14, 21, 28. Dec: 25, 27, 30. / Pesti Vigado (Vigadó Square 2, 1052): June: 3, 10, 24. July: 8, 15. Aug: 19, 26.
- If you choose the option with pick-up, please make sure to follow the instructions on your voucher and contact the tour operator before the day of the activity
- The meeting point can be varoius depending on the booked date please check carefully
- Please check carefully the option to select:
- Concert Ist ticket + Drink option - with this option you can enjoy the cruise liner and two more drinks (no meals included)
- Concert Ist ticket + Cocktail Option - with this option you can enjoy the two cocktails while cruising on the Danube (no meal included)
- Concert Ist ticket + Craft Beer Option - with this option you can enjoy 150ml with all 5 Hungarian specialties, + 1 pint free (no meal included)
- Concert Ist ticket + Wine option - with this option you can taste 7 unique Hungarian wines (no meal included)
- Concert starts at 8.00pm. Please be there 30 min before the starting time
- If you have booked a pick-up be ready at 7.30pm
- The cruise starts at 10.00pm but the ship always waits for the guests from the theater
Discover all the most important sights in Budapest with your tour guide during a 3 hour city tour. L...
Follow the footprints of the famous Empress Sisi and explore Gödöllo Palace, the former summer resid...
Visit the illuminated ‘Paris of the East’ and spend a memorable evening in a traditional Hungarian r...
There’s no better way to explore the beauty of Budapest than cruising on the Danube while having a c...
Experience Budapest to the full extent! Enjoy a cozy organ concert in one of the most beautiful neo-...
See the beautiful city center of Budapest on an interactive segway tour in a small group that gives ...