Hungarian folklore performance and Budapest night cruise
- See professional Hungarian folk dance
- Cruise along the Danube river at night
- Enjoy an unforgettable evening with a romantic atmosphere
Enjoy a whole evening program in Budapest, starting with a Hungarian folk dance performance and continuing with a night cruise. See the wonderful view of the illuminated Budapest and enjoy an unforgettable evening with a romantic candlelight atmosphere. There are not many countries, aside from Hungary, where the art of folk-dancing is at such high artistic level. There is even a college for studying Hungarian folk dances. The Hungarian State Folk Ensemble, the Danube Folk Ensemble, and Rajkó Folk Ensemble & Orchestra are 3 of the best professional Hungarian folk ensembles with the longest tradition, which have performances all around the country and abroad. All 3 ensembles consist of 30 artists.
Their choreographies are based on authentic dances. Some of them were collected in isolated villages and date back hundreds of years. Through the performed dances you can get a broad view of the music, dance and costume heritage of Hungary. After the folklore performance, a host or hostess will escort you to the pier. On the ship, you can feel Budapest's romantic atmosphere surrounded by the friendly lights of the Danube capital.
- 1st category ticket
- Cruise + drinks according to the selected option
Budapest, Zrínyi u. 5, 1051 Hungary
Meeting point is at Danube Palace (1051 Zrínyi street 5).
Concert seats are in the 1st category. You can choose your cruise between 4 different options:
- Drink option: with this option you can enjoy the cruise liner and two drinks (no meals included)
- Cocktail Option: with this option you can enjoy two cocktails while cruising on the Danube (no meal included)
- Craft Beer Option: with this option you can taste of 5 Hungarian specialties (150ml), + 1 pint free (no meal included)
- Wine option: with this option you can taste 7 unique Hungarian wines (no meal included)
- The program is available daily in the high season and on Saturdays in low season. Please check the calendar for exact dates
- Concert starts at 8.00pm
- Please be at the meeting point 30 min before the program starts
Discover all the most important sights in Budapest with your tour guide during a 3 hour city tour. L...
Visit the illuminated ‘Paris of the East’ and spend a memorable evening in a traditional Hungarian r...
“Paris of the East” is one of the most famous sentences used when describing Budapest at night. The ...
Explore Budapest and its cuisine with a local guide. During your walking tour you’ll visit a local m...
Enjoy a convenient private transfer to or from your hotel in Budapest in an air-conditioned vehicle ...
Each tour starts with a practice session of around 20 minutes, this isn't part of your tour time. Le...