New Year's Eve party on the Danube in Budapest
- Feast on a luxury 5-course gala dinner on a Danube cruise
- Enjoy live music and dance from the Rajkó Folk Ensemble
- Make the most of the open bar
Enjoy a complete New Year’s Eve program, with magnificent 5-course gala dinner, unlimited drink consumption, raffle games and much more! This program was created for people looking to spend New Year’s Eve in a festive environment with a multicultural crowd. Watch a Folklore Performance on the ship while cruising on the Danube, listen to the amazing salon music during the evening and dance to the live DJ show until dawn if you feel like it. You do not need to worry about getting home, transfer from the ship to your accommodation is included in the price!
Did you know, that according to Hungarian tradition New Year’s Day was called Little-Christmas? On this day people toured the villages spreading kindness and good wishes to ensure that the following year is going to be a great one. Additionally, whatever happens to someone on New Year’s Day will affect the whole year, for example if you take a bath really early in the morning, you will be fresh the whole year.
Join this party, and celebrate the New Year from the open upper decks of the ship while watching fireworks all above the city with champagne in your hands!
- 7.00pm - 7.30pm Boarding from Jászai Mari Square Millenium ship. Taking your place at the boat (welcome drink at arrival)
- 8.30pm - 10.00pm The waiters are going to serve the Gala Dinner (based on your pre-choice)
- 10.00pm - 10.30pm or 10.30pm - 11.00pm Hungarian Folklore Performance of the professional dancers from the Rajkó Folk Ensemble
- Before midnight Raffle games (one raffle ticket cost 1 € or 300 HUF) Draw before midnight
- 11.45pm - 12.45am The boat leaves and the guests will spend the New Year’s Eve on the Danube, the midnight dinner is stuffed cabbage served on buffet table
- From 12.55am Party until dawn with DJ (for the rest of the evening the boats are staying at the ports)
- From 1.00am Transfer back to your accommodation. The transfer buses will leave once in every hour starting from 1.00am, and the guides will help you to find your bus (If you would like to leave to your hotel with the 1 o’clock transfer, then you need to be ready at 00:45)
- During the night different kinds of music will be provided by 3 members of the “Zoltán Kodály” prize awarded Rajkó Orchestra
- 5-course Gala Dinner
- Open bar
- Live music and dance
- Champagne at midnight
- Transfer back to hotel
- Transfer to the ship
Budapest, Id. Antall József rkp., 1052 Hungary
Cruise starts from the east side of Akadémia port, dock number 3. Look for the Gróf Széchényi ship.
- At the time of booking please select your preferred menu
- Menu A: red meat option
- Menu B: poultry option
- Vegetarian menu
- Click here to see the full menu
- 31 December 2018
- Starting time at 7.00pm
Discover all the most important sights in Budapest with your tour guide during a 3 hour city tour. L...
Follow the footprints of the famous Empress Sisi and explore Gödöllo Palace, the former summer resid...
Visit the illuminated ‘Paris of the East’ and spend a memorable evening in a traditional Hungarian r...
“Paris of the East” is one of the most famous sentences used when describing Budapest at night. The ...
Explore Budapest and its cuisine with a local guide. During your walking tour you’ll visit a local m...
Enjoy a convenient private transfer to or from your hotel in Budapest in an air-conditioned vehicle ...