Organ concert in St. Stephen's Basilica with night cruise
- Enjoy an unforgettable organ concert in the most famous church in Hungary
- Continue the evening on a night cruise on the Danube river
- Enjoy the striking views on Budapest all lit up at night
Experience Budapest to the full extent! Enjoy a cozy organ concert in one of the most beautiful neo-classical buildings of Budapest, the St. Stephen’s Basilica. After it, embark on an unforgettable ship cruise with drinks and wonderful view of Budapest all lit up at night!
Start your experience in St. Stephen’s Basilica – the largest and most famous church in Hungary. In this magnificent setting, enjoy the concert, the program of which was adapted by Miklos Teleki, one of the best organ artists in Hungary. The arias and flute of the concert are performed by the renowned Hungarian musicians, famous in the country and abroad.
Continue your adventure by the cruise on the river Danube. Feel the charming spirit of evening Budapest and enjoy the wonderful view on city’s attractions, including the renowned Parliament, the Gellért Hill and the ensemble of the Buda Castle.
Program of the Concert
- Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart (1756-1791): Fantasie in F minor K 506
- Alessandro Stradella (1639-1682): Pietà Signore
- Tomaso Albinoni (1671-1751): Adagio
- Liszt Ferenc (1811-1886) - Camille Saint-Saёns (1835-1921): Legend in A major (St. Francis of Assisi's Sermon to the Birds)
- Giuseppe Verdi (1813-1901): Prayer of Fiesco from opera Simone Boccanegra
- Johann Sebastian Bach (1685-1750): Polonaise, Minuet and Badinerie from Suite in B minor BWV 1067
- Johann Sebastian Bach: Toccata and Fugue in D minor BWV 565
- Organ concert ticket
- Welcome drink upon boarding on a ship
- 1,5-hour river cruise
Budapest, Szent István tér 1, 1051 Hungary
Concert is held at St. Stephen's Basilica (Szent István tér 1).
- Concert tickets are for 1st class seats
- Please see calendar for exact available dates
- Concert starts at 8.00pm. Please be there at 7.30pm
The oldest part of Budapest, Castle Hill, is yours to explore on this walking tour! The area has nar...
Being the city with the largest active Jewish community of Central Europe, Budapest has much to show...
Dive into the nightlife of Budapest in a fascinating way, on board of a river cruise by night that t...
Get on the culinary side of Budapest have an up-close look at the most important icon of the city be...
Enjoy a convenient private transfer to or from your hotel in Budapest in an air-conditioned vehicle ...
Each tour starts with a practice session of around 20 minutes, this isn't part of your tour time. Le...