Organ concert in St. Stephen's Basilica with night cruise
- Enjoy an unforgettable organ concert in the most famous church in Hungary
- Continue the evening on a night cruise on the Danube river
- Enjoy the striking views on Budapest all lit up at night
Experience Budapest to the full extent! Enjoy a cozy organ concert in one of the most beautiful neo-classical buildings of Budapest, the St. Stephen’s Basilica. After it, embark on an unforgettable ship cruise with drinks and wonderful view of Budapest all lit up at night!
Start your experience in St. Stephen’s Basilica – the largest and most famous church in Hungary. In this magnificent setting, enjoy the concert, the program of which was adapted by Miklos Teleki, one of the best organ artists in Hungary. The arias and flute of the concert are performed by the renowned Hungarian musicians, famous in the country and abroad.
Continue your adventure by the cruise on the river Danube. Feel the charming spirit of evening Budapest and enjoy the wonderful view on city’s attractions, including the renowned Parliament, the Gellért Hill and the ensemble of the Buda Castle.
Program of the Concert
- Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart (1756-1791): Fantasie in F minor K 506
- Alessandro Stradella (1639-1682): Pietà Signore
- Tomaso Albinoni (1671-1751): Adagio
- Liszt Ferenc (1811-1886) - Camille Saint-Saёns (1835-1921): Legend in A major (St. Francis of Assisi's Sermon to the Birds)
- Giuseppe Verdi (1813-1901): Prayer of Fiesco from opera Simone Boccanegra
- Johann Sebastian Bach (1685-1750): Polonaise, Minuet and Badinerie from Suite in B minor BWV 1067
- Johann Sebastian Bach: Toccata and Fugue in D minor BWV 565
- Organ concert ticket
- Welcome drink upon boarding on a ship
- 1,5-hour river cruise
- Transfers (if booked)
Budapest, Szent István tér 1, 1051 Hungary
Concert is held at St. Stephen's Basilica (Szent István tér 1). In case you have selected the ticket option with pick-up, follow the instructions on your voucher to arrange it.
- If you choose the option with pick-up, please make sure to follow the instructions on your voucher and contact the tour operator before the day of the activity
- Concert tickets are for 1st class seats
- You can choose your cruise between 4 different options:
- Drink option: with this option you can enjoy the cruise liner and two drinks
- Cocktail Option: with this option you can enjoy two cocktails while cruising on the Danube
- Craft Beer Option: with this option you can taste of 5 Hungarian specialties (150ml), + 1 pint free
- Wine option: with this option you can taste 7 unique Hungarian wines
- Concert starts at 8.00pm. Please be there at 7.30pm
- Pick-up starts at 7.30pm
Cruise the River Danube in central Budapest and taste 7 different Hungarian wines as the city’s sigh...
With its 21 pools, Széchenyi Spa is the largest thermal bath complex in Budapest and one of the larg...
Enjoy an authentic experience in one of Budapest’s world famous thermal SPAs!Since its construction ...
Visit the illuminated ‘Paris of the East’ and spend a memorable evening in a traditional Hungarian r...
Enjoy fast track access to Europe’s largest thermal bath Széchenyi. The complex includes 3 outdoor a...
See the beautiful city center of Budapest on an interactive segway tour in a small group that gives ...
Travel back in time to Hungary in the late 19th century, when writers and artists lived in the excit...
Follow the footprints of the famous Empress Sisi and explore Gödöllo Palace, the former summer resid...
Discover all the most important sights in Budapest with your tour guide during a 3 hour city tour. L...
On this tour you can explore the two faces of Hungarian communism: Stalinism and Kadarism. When Sovi...