Puszta tour from Budapest with horse show and lunch
- Visit a traditional Hungarian farm and enjoy a tasty three-course lunch
- Listen to Hungarian gipsy music and watch a traditional horse show
Spend an unforgettable day in the Puszta!
At an hour's drive from Budapest, this tour will stop in the baroque city of Kecskemét and you'll walk around the beautiful city center and visit the most important squares and buildings, like the Main Square with the famous City Hall, the Theatre and the churches (guided walk).
From Kecskemét, you'll drive to a traditional Hungarian farm. After being greeted by the horse(-herds)men, you can taste the famous Hungarian welcome drink, “Barack Pálinka” (Apricot Schnapps) and the “Pogácsa” (salty scone).
Horsemen will then take you around and through the Puszta by horse-carriage. The program continues with a traditional horse show, which includes several breathtaking field performances. You are then invited for a three-course lunch including the amous Hungarian goulash soup, accompanied by Hungarian gipsy music. The programme offers the possibility to ride the horses. This tour ends in Budapest's city centre.
- Free pick-up from your hotel in Budapest
- Professional guide
- Three-course lunch, water and wine
- Traditional horse show
- Transport with air-conditioned vehicle
- Welcome drink (Hungarian fruit brandy), "pogácsa" (salty scone)
- Optional gratuitites
- Children 0 - 12 years: reduced
- Pick up service from your hotel in Budapest
- April - October: Monday,Thursday and Saturday at 9.00am
Discover all the most important sights in Budapest with your tour guide during a 3 hour city tour. L...
Being the city with the largest active Jewish community of Central Europe, Budapest has much to show...
“Paris of the East” is one of the most famous sentences used when describing Budapest at night. The ...
Explore Budapest and its cuisine with a native and local guide. The walking tour starts by visiting ...
Enjoy a different tour in your favorite city! You will have the opportunity to visit Margaret Island...
Get on the culinary side of Budapest have an up-close look at the most important icon of the city be...