Join this half day tour to visit Szentendre that is also called as the southern gate of the Danube Bend. Explore the Mediterranean atmosphere in this charming town with a professional guide and marvel at the number of galleries, performers and musicians on the street. After a walk around the Artists Village the tour invites you for a Hungarian cold dish tasting. During your free time before the boat leaves Szentendre, you have the possibility to visit some museums (e.g. Margit Kovács Ceramic Museum or the Marzipan Museum). At the end of the tour, we return to Budapest by public scheduled boat. The tour ends at the Pier at the city centre.
Szentendre artist's village half-day boat tour from Budapest
Language: English , German
Availability: Tuesday to Sunday
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 4 hours
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Explore the Mediterranean atmosphere in this charming town
- Take a tour to spend the day on the picturesque Danube Bend
- Taste the traditional "kolbász", the local roast sausage
What to expect
- Pickup at central Budapest hotels
- Professional local guide
- Transport by air-conditioned bus
- Boat trip on the Danube back to Budapest between May and September
- Traditional "kolbász" - roast sausage tasting
What's not included
- Entrance fees for Galleries
- Hotel drop-off
- Child (0-12 years): reduced
Budapest, Apáczai Csere János u. 12-14, 1051 Hungary
Meet the guide either at your hotel or the meeting point.
What to remember
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Return is by boat between 1 May and 30 September. In case of low water and during winter time, return is by bus to Budapest city center
- Pick-up is 30 minutes before departure time, the hotel name is required for booking and for pick-up
- Please note that there is no drop-off transfer to your hotel, the tour ends at the departure point
- Tuesday to Sunday at 2:00pm
Eurama Travel Agency
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the experience begins.