Skip the Line entrance to Teatro Colón and walking tour in Buenos Aires
- Skip the line to Teatro Colón and take part to a guided tour
- Join a walking tour of the main palaces of Buenos Aires
- Get insider tips from a local professional guide
The visit starts at Teatro Colón, where you will meet your tour guide with your tickets.
The Teatro Colón is considered one of the best opera houses in the world, together with La Scala in Milán, the Opera Garnier in Paris and the Royal Opera House in London, and is renowned for its acoustics and architecture. You will visit the auditorium which is horseshoe-shaped, and has around 2,487 seats.
The Colón's acoustics are in the top five performance venues in the world. Also the theatre's elegant and sumptuous interior features a rich scarlet and gold decor. After an ambitious restoration and renovation project undertaken by the city government, it reopened to the public in 2010.
Then you will join a walking tour of the most impressive palaces of Buenos Aires (2 or 3 at least with no entrances).The tour is structured around the theme of La Belle Epoque (architecture, economic situation and social reality) and especially the influence of France in upper-class Buenos Aires.
- Skip the line ticket to Teatro Colón
- View of the some palaces from the outside
- Entrance tickets to Palaces
Teatro Colón, C1049 CABA, Argentina
Meet your guide at Tucumán 1171. Please arrive ten minutes before the start of the tour.
- Wear comfortable clothes and walking shoes.
- A 100% refund for cancellations made at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Cancellations made within 24 hours of the start date of the experience will receive no refund.
Weekdays at 10.50am
After meeting the guide in our San Telmo office, we will go through Puerto Madero district: the newe...
Your 3-hour private historical tour begins with hotel pickup. You will meet your professional, histo...
Delve into the tango spirit during this early tango dinner-show with private transfer. Your driver w...
This private tour is focused on the history of the Argentinian-Jewish community, right from where it...
During this tour you will visit the town of San Antonio de Areco, where you will become acquainted w...
Start your tour from your centrally located hotel in Buenos Aires. Head to the charming village of S...