Your day will begin at the Cairns Aquarium, on a self guided tour which is home to 15,000 specimens and showcasing 10 ecosystems from Rainforest to Coral Reef. A place of learning, fun and discovery for everyone. There you will enjoy a 2-course lunch at Dundees while watching schools of fish and sharks swim past in the 70,000 L under the pier aquatic display. At 12.45pm you will be greeted by Cairns Discovery Tours guide at the Aquarium entrance to continue your afternoon exploring the city sights and surrounding region. Visit Cairns Museum, Cairns Botanic Gardens, scenic lookout, Lower Barron Gorge and beautiful Palm Cove.
Cairns aquarium and small group city sightseeing tour
Availability: Daily except Sunday
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: 8 hours
Safety measures applied
Entrance Fees Included
Smaller Group Size
Do this because
- Have fun at the Cairns Aquarium and meet 16,000 animals from Tropical North Queensland’s
- Visit the most breathtaking cathedrals, St. Monica’s Cathedral
- Discover the Flecker Botanic Gardens, place of the various plant and wildlife
- Take a stroll along Palm Cove beach
What to expect
- 2-course lunch
- Free wifi and free re-admission for 3 days to Cairns Museum
- Flecker Botanic Gardens guided tour
- Afternoon Tea
- Return hotel transfers
- Entrance fees
- Guided tour
What's not included
- Additional food and drinks
- Tips (optional)
- Children (age 4-14): Reduced
- Infant (age 0-3): Free
- Family (2 adults + 2 children): Reduced
5 Florence St, Cairns City QLD 4870, Australia
Make your own way to visit the Cairns Aquarium in the morning (open from 10 am).
The afternoon city tour will start at 12.45 pm at the entrance of the Aquarium where the guide will meet you.
What to remember
- Not wheelchair accessible
- For the self-guided tour at the Aquarium, we recommend arriving no later than 10.30 am as the entire visit with lunch will take up to 2 hours
- At 12.45pm you will meet your guide at the entrance of the Aquarium to start your afternoon city sights tour
- Daily except for Sunday
- Cairns Aquarium opens at 10.00am - recommended minimum 2 hours including lunch
- The city tour starts at 12:45 pm
Cairns Discovery Tours
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 1 day before the activity begins.