Discover the best of the Cairns City Sights & Surrounds Tour with a knowledgeable local guide. The tour explores the city’s rich history, provides glimpses of its cultural heritage and visits some of Cairns’ most iconic landmarks. Visit St Monica’s Cathedral and its breath-taking stained glass windows. Visit the Cairns Museum which has amazing stories to share about living in the Tropics. Discover the unique flora of the tropics exotic herbs, spices, valuable timber trees, orchids, fruits – with a guided walk through the Botanical Gardens and indulge in a delicious afternoon tea. Delight in our stunning city and mountain views, our waterfalls and visit one our northern beaches stunning Palm Cove.
Cairns city sights and surroundings
Availability: Daily except Sunday
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: 5 hours 30 minutes
Safety measures applied
Entrance Fees Included
Do this because
- Step inside one of the most breathtaking cathedrals, St. Monica’s.
- Visit the Cairns Museum showcases the Cairns Historical Society's amazing collection.
- Cairns Flecker Botanic Gardens
- Visit one our northern beaches Stunning Palm Cove.
What to expect
- Free re-admission for 3 days to Cairns Museum
- Devonshire Afternoon Tea
- Entrance fees
- Guided tour
- Transportation in air-conditioned vehicle
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
What's not included
- Tips are optional
- Children (age 4-14): reduced
- Infant (age 0-3): free
- Family (2 adults + 2 children): reduced
You will confirm your pickup time and location directly with the local operator after booking.
What to remember
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Complimentary Cairns hotel pick ups start from 12.30pm
- Daily except Sunday
- Tour start from 12:30pm to 6.00pm
Cairns Discovery Tours
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 1 day before the activity begins.