Escape to Fitzroy Island, a tropical island on the Great Barrier Reef located only 45 minutes by high-speed ferry from Cairns. Spend your day doing as much or as little as you please, the choice is yours. You can do a lot of things, including relaxing on the beach, swimming and snorkeling on the Great Barrier Reef, and taking a glass-bottom boat tour.
Fitzroy Island adventures full-day tour
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: from 6 hours to 8 hours
Safety measures applied
Entrance Fees Included
Do this because
- Experience the Great Barrier Reef and a tropical island all in one day
- Visit the iconic Nudey Beach
- See an incredible 360-degree view as you walk to the summit
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Return ferry transfers to and from the island (45-minute journey each way)
- Access to the island's walking tracks
- Entrance to Nudey Beach
What's not included
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Food and drinks
Fitzroy Island Adventures, Spence Street, Cairns City QLD, Australia
Please make your own way to Marlin Wharf to check in directly on the vessel in time for your scheduled departure.
What to remember
- Please bring a swimsuit, a towel, a hat, sunglasses, and sunscreen
- Please discuss your tour directly with the local operator at least 48 hours before departure. You will find the contact number in the voucher after booking
Fitzroy Island Adventures
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the experience begins.
What people say about this experience