Escape to Fitzroy Island, a tropical island on the Great Barrier Reef located only 45 minutes by high-speed ferry from Cairns. Spend your day doing as much or as little as you please, the choice is yours. You can do a lot of things, including relaxing on the beach, swimming and snorkeling on the Great Barrier Reef, and taking a glass-bottom boat tour. You have the option to include only the round-trip ferry from Cairns or to make the most of your day on Fitzroy Island, select the Activity Pass option which includes snorkeling gear, stinger suit, a glass-bottom boat tour, the use of stand-up paddleboards, paddle skis, a floating trampoline, and a delicious picnic lunch.
Fitzroy Island adventures full-day tour
- Experience the Great Barrier Reef, the rainforest and a tropical island all in one day
- Visit the iconic Nudey Beach
- See an incredible 360-degree view as you walk to the summit
- Return ferry transfers to and from the island (45-minute journey each way)
- Access to the island's walking tracks
- Entrance to Nudey Beach
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Child (age 4-14)
- Infant (age 0-3): free admission
Fitzroy Island Adventures, Spence Street, Cairns City QLD, Australia
Please make your own way to the Reef Fleet Terminal in the Cairns CBD in time for your scheduled departure
- Please bring a swimsuit, a towel, a hat, sunglasses, and sunscreen
- Infant tickets are free for the full day tour but please contact the local operator to pre-book
- Please re-confirm your tour directly with the local operator at least 48 hours before departure
- Depart Cairns at 9:00am
- Check-in from between 8.00am to 8.30am
- Leave Fitzroy Island at 4.00pm (2:00pm departure subject to availability on the day)
Reef Magic Cruises has exclusive access to a stunning coral reef location selected for its superior ...
Fantastic half-day White Water Rafting where fun, exciting, and exhilarating activities await. Let t...
Start off your day with an adventurous cruise to Green Island from Cairns and find a tropical paradi...
Your day will begin at the Cairns Aquarium, on a self guided tour which is home to 15,000 specimens ...
Enjoy the afternoon discoverong the very best of Cairns as you explore the highlights and surroundin...
Join us on our purpose built vehicle, exploring the ancient lowland rainforests of the World Heritag...