This is a combination tour between the Ancient Egyptian History at the Egyptian Museum with a live performance at the Pharaonic Village. Your day starts with the Egyptian Museum. Ancient Egypt cultural wealth has always bedazzled the world. “This immensely important story is the one told by the treasures in the Egyptian Museum in Cairo, one of the greatest collections in the world.” said Zahi Hawass, the well-known Egyptian archaeologist & Egyptologist. He also added.” The Egyptian Museum is literally a treasure house and it plays a key role as guardian of the secrets and legacies of Ancient Egypt. Next to the Egyptian Museum, you will see the historical Tahrir Square that witnessed historical events in Egypt modern history and represent the symbol of freedom. Driving to the Pharaonic Village. It's a unique place where Egypt's entire history is explained including our ancient history as well as our modern history. It is located on an island in the Nile, just 3 miles south of the center of Cairo. In this village you are transported by floating amphitheaters, and a hundred actors and actresses demonstrate scenes from ancient Egypt (Papyrus making, sculpting, home building….etc.).
Attractions & guided tours
Full-day the Egyptian museum and the Pharaonic village
Language: English , Italian , French , Spanish , Arabic , German , Russian
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: 8 hours
Safety measures applied
Entrance Fees Included
Do this because
- Starts with the Egyptian Museum. ancient Egypt cultural wealth has always bedazzled the world.
- Visit the historical Tahrir Square that witnessed historical events in Egypt modern history
- Explore the Pharaonic Village, unique place where Egypt's entire history is explained
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Entrance fees
- Guided tour
- Transportation in air-conditioned vehicle
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
What's not included
- Food and drinks
- Children (age 6-12): Reduce
- Infants (age 0-5): Free
During booking, you will be asked to provide your pick-up address. Please confirm the pick-up place and time directly with the local operator whose contact information can be found in the voucher after booking.
What to remember
- For your maximum enjoyment, please take your sun hat, sunglasses, sun cream, cameras, and small bottles of water and money for tipping.
- Preferable casual outfits
- At least 2 people are required for this activity to take place
- Tours operates daily
- Tour start at 08:00 am
Travco Group for Tourism
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the activity begins.