Go ahead to the Pharaonic Village .It is an Egypt's historic park. It's a unique place where Egypt's entire history is explained including the ancient history as well as the modern history. It is located on an island in the Nile, just 3 miles south of the center of Cairo. In this village you are transported by floating amphitheaters, and a hundred actors and actresses demonstrate scenes from ancient Egypt (Papyrus making, sculpting, home building….etc.). The Pharaonic Village is a must-see for any visitor to Egypt, whether scholar of Egyptian history and culture, or casual tourist. Because of this attention to detail, the Pharaonic Village is more than education and entertainment; it is a vital resource in the preservation of our knowledge of the ancient world
Excursions & day trips
The Pharaonic Village entrance ticket
Mobile voucher accepted
Safety measures applied
SKIP THE LINE
Do this because
- Discover a unique Egypt's historic site in Cairo that it's possible to imagine that you have traveled through time to a distant and glorious past
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Entrance fees
What's not included
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off
- Children and Infants under 6 years are free of charge
Pharaonic Village, Al Bahr Al Aazam, Saqiyet Mekki, Giza District, Egypt
- Please meet at the entrance of The Pharaonic Village
What to remember
- Please take your Sun hat, Sunglasses, Sun cream, cameras, and small bottles of water, and money for tipping
- Preferable casual outfits
- Organize your tour at your convenient date and time within the opening hours
- The Pharaonic Village open from 09:00 am until 19:00 pm
Travco Group for Tourism
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the activity begins.