2x1 Combo: Chichén Itzá & Dolphin Swim Tour
- Visit one of the 7 wonders of the world and learn from the Mayan culture
- Enjoy an unforgettable experience with dolphins
Enjoy this combo where you’ll get to know one of the 7 wonders of the world: Chichen Itza, and be in touch with dolphins.
This is a two-day tour: At your arrival in Chichen Itza, a specialized guide will give you a detailed tour around the site, enjoying your morning tour before the crowds arrive. During the whole tour, your guide will provide you with essential background on the archaeological site, so you can better understand the history of Chichen Itza.
Discover how this large city had a major role on the Mayan civilization around the years 600 and 1200 a.C., and remained as a center of cult and pilgrimage until the arrival of the Spanish. Even nowadays, it still is considered a sacred site by the Mayan inhabitants of Yucatan’s peninsula.
As many of the cities in ancient Mexico, the site was abandoned and the ruins were hidden by the jungle. This site has earned the protection of UNESCO and nowadays it’s considered one of the New Seven Wonders of the World.
The next day, during your experience of dolphin swim, you’ll learn interesting facts on these beautiful creatures, you’ll have free time to swim with them and also the option of jumping with them. Be amazed and get a kiss and a hug from a dolphin!
This activity might be cancelled due to meteorological conditions.
By government order, in case you want to enter to the archaeological site with mobile devices (GoPro, professional camera, selfie stick and drones) you must pay an additional fee per device at the ticket office
- Transportation to/from hotel (only to the Chichen Itza part of the tour)
- Professional Guide
- Box lunch in Chichen Itza (includes a baguette, a boxed juice and a pack of cookies)
- Towell and lockers in the dolphin swim
- Tips and souvenirs
- Transportation for the Dolphin Swim: Transportation to dolphinarium. Please contact our reservations staff in order to get the exact time for the activity
- Meals and drinks
During checkout you'll be asked to provide the name and address of your hotel for pickup
- This activity might not run in case of severe weather
- Please note that transportation to the dolphinarium is not included and you must contact our staff.
- Be at the dolphinarium of Plaza la Isla, Cancún. The exact time for your activity will be provided when you contact our staff
- First pick up starts at 4.00am
On this tour you will learn about Mayan history, see the ancient lighthouse and climb the tallest py...
Spend an amazing day visiting the archaeological zone of Tulum and living a unique experience in Xel...
A professional guide will tell you everything there is to know about the site and the Mayan Culture....
Get lost in the jungle, visit a Mayan village and elementary school, find out about ancient Melipona...
If you want to know the Mayan ruins of Tulum but avoid the heat and the crowds, take the best pictur...
Enjoy this unique and magic experience and learn more about ancient culture participating in an auth...
Spend your day exploring the hidden crystal waters of the Cuzama jungle cenotes in the company of a ...
See the remarkable pyramids and monuments of the ancient Mayan city of Chichen Itza and swim in the ...
Enjoy the most complete experience to Chichen Itza, current World Heritage site and considered one o...
Just off the coast of Cancun, you'll encounter a Caribbean paradise in the middle of the sea where c...