Cancun swim and snorkel with turtles tour
- Swim with friendly turtles in shallow, warm and calm waters
- Snorkel in the 2nd largest reef in the world, the Great Mayan Reef
- Snorkel over a shipwreck sunk in 1988 and 2 art galleries of the Cancun Underwater Museum
Enjoy the best Cancun snorkeling tour!
Discover 4 different areas in the same tour. Swim with turtles, explore living coral reefs, an art museum and snorkel over a shipwreck on this convenient half day tour (2hours in the water).
A useful briefing is offerered prior to the tour, which makes it friendly for everyone even if you have little or no experience (non-swimmers and beginners are also welcome). Besides this, the whole area has a max depth of 9 feet, with calm waters and non or few current.
Service and safety are our top priorities. Groups will be kept small (max.10 people) in order to offer you the best service. If you’re a larger group we can handle it under special request (at least 3 days in advance).
This is a "4 areas" snorkeling tour (3 stops):
1st. stop: Coral Reef with colorful fishes and marine fauna.
2nd. stop: Swim with turtles
3rd. Stop: Get to know the 2 newest art galleries of Cancun Underwater Museum
4th Stop: Snorkel over a shipwreck covered by corals that hosts fish, lobsters and even turtles.
What makes us different?
- Fun and safe for all ages- kids friendly.
- Only 5 minutes offshore, start snorkeling right away!
- Swim with seat turtles in Cancun, no need to spend long time in transportation.
- The only snorkel tour in Cancun over a Shipwreck!
- Individual and warm attention by our high qualified guides. Avoid crowds!
- Free transportation from any Cancun hotel.
- Professional grade snorkeling gear.
We're experts turning your anxiety into joy.
Bonus! "Extraction" service: In the unlikely case that you get dizzy, the marina is located less than 1 mile away from the reef, so we'll send a boat to take you to land within minutes!
- Complete snorkeling gear: Professional grade snorkeling life vest, mask, snorkel, and fins.
- Short and useful briefing-lesson: Learn how to wear the equipment properly, swim with fins, breath through the snorkel, to defog the mask and other useful tips that will make your experience much more enjoyable.
- Qualified and friendly english speaking guides.
- 4 snorkeling spots (Reef, underwater statues, turtle encounter and shipwreck).
- Bottled water, shower, towels and lockers.
- Passenger insurance
- Dock fee per person ($10usd payable at check in)
- Transportation from Playa del Carmen and Riviera Maya has extra cost
1.5 miles away from Puerto Juarez Ferry to Isla Mujeres.
REMEMBER TO BRING:
Swimsuit, sunglasses, biodegradable sunscreen, dry clothes, towel and cash.
Restrictions: Only children older than 6 years (accompanied by an adult). A responsive letter must be signed, in the case of children their parents must sign.
All notification will be sent by email. In case of seaport closure, the activity will be reschedule.
Dock fee per person ($10usd payable at check in)
Everyday: 9:00 am, 12:00pm and 2:30pm
Pick up times start from 1 hours to 30 minutes prior the activity. Exact pick up time will be sent on the confirmation email once the booking is completed.
Un guía profesional te dirá todo lo que hay que saber sobre el sitio y la cultura maya. Tulum es uno...
Visita las antiguas ruinas mayas de Chichén Itzá, Cobá y Tulum durante la aventura de 12 horas. Refr...
Explore las ruinas recientemente excavadas de Ek Balam, una ciudad maya llena de esculturas, tumbas,...
Este tour de 5 horas llena su mañana con dos aspectos más destacados de la Riviera Maya y regresa a ...
Disfrute de dos increíbles actividades durante su estadía en Cancún y aproveche al máximo su visita....
Save up to 45% on admission to over 20 attractions and tours for one low price with a Go Cancun Card...