- Enjoy a unique opportunity to visit three of Yucatan's major tourist attractions in one day
- See Chichen Itza, one of the New 7 Wonders of the World, with an expert guide
- Swim in the crystal waters of one of Mexico's most beautiful cenotes, Ik-Kil
- Climb the tallest pyramid on the Mayan Peninsula in Coba
Enjoy a unique chance to visit three of the Yucatan's major tourist attractions in one day. Visit Chichen Itza, one of the New 7 Wonders of the World, swim in the crystal waters of Ik-Kil and climb the tallest pyramid in Mayan Peninsula in Coba. This early start ensures you to arrive to Chichen Itza before the crowds, so you can enjoy the spirit of this unique and mysterious place.
Recently named one of the New 7 Wonders of the World, Chichen Itza was once one of the Mayans' largest cities. Walk along the columns in the Temple of a Thousand Warriors. See the Great Ball Court where an ancient form of ballgame was played. Climb El Castillo, the 98-foot (30-meter) pyramid that towers over the ancient grounds. Your personal guide will educate you on Mayan culture and history.
Upon leaving Chichen Itza, board your vehicle and drive to Ik-Kil Cenote, an otherworldly freshwater swimming hole which the Mayans considered sacred. Walk the grounds, climb down into the cenote for a dip in the mineral-rich turquoise waters, then refuel with a traditional Mexican buffet lunch. Still waiting for you up the road is Coba, yet another ancient city, where you can climb the tallest pyramid of Mayan Peninsula, Nohuch Mul, at 137 feet tall (42 meters). From the top, contemplate a breathtaking panoramic view of the surrounding Yucatan.
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Transport by private vehicle
- Private professional guide
- Admission ticket
- Buffet lunch
- Tips (optional)
MONUMENTO AL ALBAÑIL, Calle Prol. Av. Kabáh, 92, 77516 Cancún, Q.R., Mexico
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- Wheelchair accessible - please advise at time of booking if wheelchair assistance is required (extra fee applies)
- Private tour gives you an advantage to be picked at the hotel or apartment you staying at. Please provide your accommodation details on making a reservation.
Every day at 7.30am
A professional guide will tell you everything there is to know about the site and the Mayan Culture....
Explore Cancun like a local with a professional chef, learn about the local gastronomy and food from...
Visit the ancient Maya ruins of Chichen Itza, Coba, and Tulum during the 12-hour adventure. Cool off...
This private tour conveniently combines some of the most famous Mayan archaeological sites into one ...
Explore the recently excavated ruins of Ek Balam, a Mayan city full of carvings, tombs, wall paintin...
This 5-hour tour fills your morning with two highlights of the Riviera Maya and returns to your hote...