Private tour to Chichen Itza, Valladolid and Ik Kil Cenote with lunch
- Explore the pyramid temples and other monuments of Chichen Itza
- Swim in the underground lake of Ik Kil
- Stroll around the colonial city of Valladolid
See the remarkable pyramids and monuments of the ancient Mayan city of Chichen Itza and swim in the underground swimming hole of Ik Kil. Learn more about the Mayan civilization and their culture, and then go to the colonial city of Valladolid. Depart for the archaeological site of Chichen Itza and prepare yourself for a 2.5-hour historical tour of the most famous of the ancient cities of the Yucatec Maya.
Named one of the New 7 Wonders of the World in 2007, Chichen Itza was once one of the largest cities of the Mayan civilization, and thought to be one of the most mystical. See the stunning pyramid Temple of Kukulkan, and marvel at the row of columns in the Temple of a Thousand Warriors. Look at the observatory temple of "El Caracol" and continue to highlights such as the sacrificial pit of the Great Ball Court, where the ancient ball game of "pok-ta-pok" was played. Enjoy some free time to explore on your own.
Then, take a refreshing swim in the cenote of Ik-Kil and experience an underground lake on one of the subterranean river systems sacred to the Mayans. Enjoy lunch before driving to Valladolid, where you will spend about 30 minutes in the 16th-century colonial city before the return journey and drop off at your hotel.
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Transportation by air-conditioned private vehicle
- Private guide services
- 1 bottle of water
- Regional buffet lunch
- Tips (optional)
MONUMENTO AL ALBAÑIL, Calle Prol. Av. Kabáh, 92, 77516 Cancún, Q.R., Mexico
- Please bring towels, your bathing attire, sunscreen, a hat and cash for souvenirs
- Wear comfortable walking shoes or sneakers. Flip flops are not recommended
- Please don't bring a tripod as they are not allowed in the archaeological site
- Private tour gives you an advantage to be picked at the hotel or apartment you staying at. Please provide your accommodation details on making a reservation.
Every day at 7.30am
A professional guide will tell you everything there is to know about the site and the Mayan Culture....
Visit the ancient Maya ruins of Chichen Itza, Coba, and Tulum during the 12-hour adventure. Cool off...
Explore the recently excavated ruins of Ek Balam, a Mayan city full of carvings, tombs, wall paintin...
This 5-hour tour fills your morning with two highlights of the Riviera Maya and returns to your hote...
Enjoy two amazing activities during your stay in Cancun, and make the most of your visit.If you’ve a...
Save up to 45% on admission to over 20 attractions and tours for one low price with a Go Cancun Card...