Full-Day best of the Cape, Cape of Good Hope and Stellenbosch Tour
- Roundtrip transportation to your hotel included to make travel easier
- First time? Perfect chance to get to the know the area like a pro
- Smaller group size gives you a personalized experience in good company
- Explore the countryside and become part of the beautiful landscape
- Savor local gourmet products with an included tasting
Combine historical Stellenbosch and its wine region with a journey to the Cape of Good Hope & Cape Point. All of this and more can be enjoyed even if you are on a tight schedule.
1. Clifton, Camps Bay & Chapman's Peak
Situated along the Atlantic Seaboard, the beaches of Clifton and Camps Bay have been awarded Blue Flag status, offering pristine white beaches and beautiful, clear waters that make these beaches highly popular with locals and visitors alike.
2. Cape Point
Situated on the very tip of the peninsula, with the Indian Ocean on one side and the Atlantic Ocean on the other, the area spans across landscapes such as rugged cliffs, lush fynbos and vast open spaces.
3. Simon's Town & Penguin Colony
Here you can find a thriving harbour, a toy museum, navy museum and plenty of other sights – nearby is also Boulders Beach, which is one of the only places in the world that you can swim alongside penguins.
4. Stellenbosch Town Visit
The Cape Winelands lies just 20 minutes outside of Cape Town, and this is where you will find some of the country’s top wine estates. A number of wine varietals are produced here, including Chenin Blanc, Shiraz, Pinotage and the signature sparkling wine, method cap classique.
5. Zevenwacht Wine Estate cellar tour
Let yourself be guided around the stunning wine cellars of this old established estate, feeling the passion of the winemakers and understanding the process that goes behind turning a grapevine field into a sumptuous wine. Treat yourself to a tasting of the estate's finest wines and cheeses.
- Entrance fees
- Guided tour
- Wine tasting
- Transportation in air-conditioned vehicle
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Headsets (to hear the guide)
- Food tasting
- Driver guide
- Food and drinks
- Child (2-11): reduced
- Infant (0-1): free of charge
Cape Town, South Africa
At the time of booking, you will be asked to provide the pickup location in Cape Town.
- All vehicles are insured substantially for passenger liability
- Important: Please confirm the pick-up place and time directly with the local operator. You will find the contact information in the voucher after booking
- Luggage and personal possessions are carried at your own risk
- Please ensure that valuables and travel documents are kept safe at all time
- Full refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before departure
DAY AND TIME DETAILS:
- Departure 07.30am – 08.30am
- Return: around 6.00pm
Winelands Full Day VisitEnjoy three wine tastings at award-winning wine farms, accompanied by a chee...
This one-day safari tour allows Cape Town visitors to get up-close and personal with Africa's most f...
The drive through the city center will take you along famous landmarks, like the Castle of Good Hope...
Allow us to take you on a breath-taking journey through the Cape Winelands and witness the wine-maki...
The full day Peninsula Tour will take you around the entire Cape peninsula and show you the wonders ...
Don't forget to bring your camera along during this beautiful peninsula tour of South Africa. You wi...
To get a taste of the thriving center of the Mother City, in the shelter of Table Mountain, a Cape T...
Visit the mythical meeting place of two great oceans and experience the "fairest Cape of all". Explo...
Enjoy a wine tasting at an award-winning wine farm, accompanied by a cheese assortment and a unique ...
The day begins with a look at the picturesque Bo-Kaap, the historic area that became home to many Mu...