Wineland region visit with wine tasting and Franschhoek Tramway
- Includes all entrance tickets so that you can book everything together
- Unique experience - definitely something to write home about
- Smaller group size gives you a personalized experience in good company
- Meet the local producers and learn about their products
Allow us to take you on a breath-taking journey through the Cape Winelands and witness the wine-making process and taste the region's best wines. You will enjoy 3 wines tasting and chilling time in the Franschhoek Tram.
We start the morning off at the Stellenbosch Winelands, only 20 minutes out of Cape Town, which offers majestic scenery that is entirely different from the Cape Peninsula. We then head to Franschhoek - a wine lover's dream destination - also known as "the French corner", an old Huguenot village. We end off the tour at the town of Paarl, offering you a great perspective into Afrikaans culture and tradition.
- Entrance fees
- Guided tour
- Guided walking tour
- Wine tasting
- Transportation in air-conditioned vehicle
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Food tasting
- Additional food and drinks
- Child (2-11): reduced
- Infant (0-1): free of charge
Pick Up and Drop Off in Cape Town
At the time of booking you will be asked to indicate your pick-up location.
- In case of non-presentation on the tours, full cancellation fees will apply
- You may cancel up to 24 hours before your tour
- Important: Please confirm the pick-up place and time directly with the local operator. You will find the contact information in the voucher after booking
- Tour departure and arrival are approximate
- All vehicles are insured substantially for passenger liability
- Luggage and personal possessions are carried at your own risk
- Please ensure that valuables and travel documents are kept safe at all times
- Every day
- Departure: between 08:00am – 09:00am
- Return: 05:30pm
This one-day safari tour allows Cape Town visitors to get up-close and personal with Africa's most f...
The valleys in South Africa are amongst the most famous for their crisp white and classic red wines,...
Winelands Full Day VisitEnjoy three wine tastings at award-winning wine farms, accompanied by a chee...
Combine historical Stellenbosch and its wine region with a journey to the Cape of Good Hope & Cape P...
Get ready for a unique experience, traveling through the three South Africa’s – The birth, where it ...
Visit the mythical meeting place of two great oceans and experience the "fairest Cape of all". Explo...
The full day Peninsula Tour will take you around the entire Cape peninsula and show you the wonders ...
On this tour you will admire beautiful scenery combined with historical sites such as the castle of ...
Experience a fun-filled evening of interactive entertainment and delicious food at the Gold restaura...
The drive through the city center will take you along famous landmarks, like the Castle of Good Hope...