2-hour boat tour of Capri island
- See the amazing island of Capri including hidden caves and grottoes
- Swim and snorkel in crystalline waters
- Sip Prosecco while sunbathing
Your two-hour adventure aboard a typical Sorrento boat will sail all along the coast of the island of Capri where you will admire all the famous attractions including the Natural Arch, the Villa Curzio Malaparte, the Faraglioni rocks and the Lighthouse of Punta Carena. Your tour will stop to visit the Marvelous grotto, the White Grotto, the Green Grotto and the Blue Grotto. As well as anchoring for free time to swim, snorkel, sunbathe and relax enjoying a delicious variety of snacks and drinks on board. On your sail back to the marina you will have a happy hour with a limoncello tasting.
- Professional skipper/guide
- Dry snacks
- Alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages
- Snorkeling equipment
- Entrance fee to the Blue Grotto (€14.00 per person, children under 6 are free)
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Infants (ages 0-3) Free
Piazza Angelo Ferraro, 2, 80076 Capri NA, Italy
At the Marina Grande in Capri, at the end of the small pier you will find your boat.
- Stopping to visit the Blue Grotto will be a maximum of 30 minutes, sea conditions permitting
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Daily at 1.00pm
Spend an enchanting day discovering the beautiful island of Capri on this private 6-hour boat excurs...
Escape the hustle and bustle of Capri and spend a leisurely day experiencing the natural beauty of C...
Immerse yourself in a private cooking class at the Cesarina's home, learn the secrets of the most fa...
Go food shopping like a local! Enjoy the distinctive Italian local market and learn how to recognize...
Visit the vibrant local market and the traditional food shops with the Cesarina and immerse yourself...
Book a private lunch or dinner at Capri, attend the show cooking and discover the flavors of real ho...