The city tour begins at Dar El Makhzen, the Royal Palace, with a stop to admire the exterior. The palace houses the prime minister’s office, the Imperial College, the Ahl Fas mosque, a small racetrack, and the barracks of the Black Guard. There, you can also see Mohamed V University and walk past the Hassan Tower. Not only that, but you can also see the Mohamed V Mausoleum and marvel at the tiles decorating the walls of the burial chamber. After that, you will continue on to the Kasbah and walk along the Rue des Consuls, the architecturally most interesting street. End your day by browsing the shops lining Souika Street, the busiest shopping street in Rabat’s medina.
Day trips & excursions
Casablanca to Rabat full-day trip
Language: English , Italian , French , Spanish
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 6 hours
Do this because
- Travel from Casablanca on a full-day trip to Rabat, the capital of Morocco
- See Mohamed V University and walk past the Hassan Tower
- Marvel at the tiles decorating the walls of the burial chamber at Mohamed V Mausoleum
- Walk along the Rue des Consuls, the architecturally most interesting street
- Browse the shops lining Souika Street, the busiest shopping street in Rabat's medina
What to expect
- Guided tour of Rabat
- Round-trip transportation in an air-conditioned vehicle
- Local professional guide
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Onboard WiFi
What's not included
- Food and drinks
- Tips and gratuities
Pick-up from your hotels in Casablanca.
Please confirm the pick-up location and time with the local operator at least 48 hours before departure.
What to remember
- Please contact the local operator at least 48 hours prior to your departure to confirm your pick-up location and time. You will find their information after booking
- Pick-up starts at 9.00am
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100 % refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the activity begins.